Out of stock
Snowshoe with adaptable chassis. Maximum grip, comfort, extreme lightness and upward lift. Flexible TSL racquet with carbon inserts
- Snowshoe of maximum level , designed for users between 50 to 120 kg who enjoy the mountain and snow assiduously . Thanks to its ability to adapt to the ground, it provides unmatched ride comfort and grip.
- The size regulation is done by zipper. It has buttons on the front that, when pressed, you can adjust the size. If they are released, the size is locked.
- Front part with top closure by clip that remembers the last position used, patented system by TSL. For the best fixation, it incorporates two straps allowing you to quickly adjust the foot by pulling the straps upwards.
- Back with automatic zip fastening for quick and precise putting on. Very fine and simple fastening by means of an automatic buckle that secures the boot.
- Racket with a flexible chassis that adapts to the irregularities of the terrain. Thanks to its carbon inserts the adaptability and robustness of the set is achieved.
- Extremely light racket thanks to its revolutionary concept and carbon inserts.
- It has an unbeatable grip since in each support the racket distributes the weight in a more natural way to the ground. In addition, the symbioz has 8 * 2 pairs of independent large nails that together with the toothed edge of the chassis ensures total grip in all circumstances.
- With an easy-to-install rise that together with the mobility of the chassis provides great comfort on climbs.
- Noise and shock absorber (SSAS ): TSL's patented system that avoids uncomfortable noise during nature walks.
- TSL rackets have a 2-year warranty on parts and labor.
|Season of use||Winter|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||0|
|Crampons||8 x 2|
Write Your Own Review