325 Explore Easy
Out of stock
Only %1 left
Racket designed for experienced users looking for comfort incorporating memory of size and toe. It also has an easy to operate heel rise
- Very comfortable racket prepared for people of strong physical constitution , weighing between 50 and 120 kg. Prepared for the medium, medium-high mountain and different crossings. It is recommended for users with advanced experience .
- Adaptable for European shoe sizes from 35 to 47 .
- Size adjustment with zip system. With a clip it allows to slide the rear part of the fixing and adjust it easily. This setting allows memorization of the boot size .
- Memory Lock System : Superior mechanism that allows a fast, optimal closure and with memorization of the volume of the toe of the boot . Subsequent adjustment using two straps.
- Back with automatic zip fastening that allows you to put on quickly and accurately. Very fine and simple fastening by automatic buckle.
- Lateral Fit : It allows integrating the full width of the shoe for an optimal fit.
- To reinforce the grip, incorporate a front nail.
- Equipped with 6 interchangeable steel crampons .
- Design 3D : Maximum grip underfoot, both downhill and uphill.
- TSL patented heel lift system. Climbing hikes make it easier to walk during long ascents and reduce fatigue. With the Easy Up system, without having to bend down, the rear sight will be placed or removed with the cane .
- Shock and noise absorber (SSAS ): TSL patented system that prevents uncomfortable noises during nature walks.
- Wasp carving chassis that allows a natural and comfortable ride with the best grip and adaptability in all types of snow. The rear tail provides stability, allows the user to break the first layer of hard snow and increase grip on the descent. It also manages to keep its axis of movement as well as to decrease the joint tension of the legs.
- Locking system to transport or store the rackets.
- The dimensions of each racket are: 59.5 cm long and 22 cm wide .
- Weight per racket: 900 gr .
- TSL racquets carry a 2-year parts and labor warranty.
- Sold separately. S5-6 aluminum blades for optimal grip on ascent and hard snow. Easy to assemble.
- Sold separately. Grips adaptable in a fixed way, for a good grip on hard snow and ice.
|Season of use||Autumn, Winter|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||0|
|Dimensions (cm)||59.5*22 / 23.5*8.5|
|User weight (kg.)||50-120|
|Boot size||36 - 47|
|Crampons||6 x 2|
Write Your Own Review