Out of stock
Only %1 left
Snowshoe with good grip and versatility for advanced and medium users. Easy to fit even with gloves, with size memory and heel pad.
- Very comfortable and easy to use snowshoe. Designed for people weighing between 50 and 120 kg .
- Prepared for medium and high mountains in different crossings. Recommended for users with advanced experience.
- Adjusts and is ready to wear in 30 seconds.
- Adaptable for European shoe sizes from 39 to 50.
- Lock Adjustment system that allows memorizing the size of the boot in addition to having a very simple and precise adjustment. If the two side buttons are operated, the adjustment is released and when they are released, the sizing is secured with a double lock.
- Front part of the toe with adjustment by means of two straps that achieve a quick fixation simply by pulling upwards.
- Heel with automatic zip fastening that allows you to put on quickly and accurately. Very fine and simple fastening by means of an automatic double lock buckle on both sides.
- Lateral Adjust allows to increase or decrease the width of the toe to be able to integrate the width of any shoe and guarantee an optimal fit of the foot.
- To reinforce the grip incorporates a front toe. that allows a natural and comfortable ride with the best grip and adaptability in all types of snow. The rear tail provides stability, allows the user to break the first layer of hard snow and increase grip on the descent. It also manages to preserve its axis of travel as well as to reduce the joint tension of the legs.
- Includes a sheath to transport and store them.
- S5-6 aluminum blades are sold separately and Fixed adaptive grips for optimal grip on ascent, hard snow and ice.
- TSL snowshoes carry a 2-year parts and labor warranty.
|Season of use||Winter|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||0|
|Dimensions (cm)||59.5 x 22|
|Weight (gr.)||865 x2|
|Experience||Beginner, Expert, Intermediate|
|User weight (kg.)||50-120|
|Crampons||6 x 2|
Write Your Own Review