305 Expedition Grip
Out of stock
Only %1 left
Racket with great stability and grip for advanced users between 30 and 80kg. Easy to adjust, with size and volume memory and heel pad.
- Very comfortable racket prepared to ensure grip for light people , usually women or children, with a recommended weight between 30 and 80 kg.
- Prepared regular outings in the middle and high mountains on different crossings. It is recommended for users with advanced experience.
- Adjusts and is ready to use in just 20 seconds.
- Adaptable for European shoe sizes from 37 to 45.
- Lock Adjustment system that allows memorizing the size of the boot as well as having a very simple and precise adjustment. If the two side buttons are actuated, the regulation is released and when they are released, the sizing is secured with a double lock.
- The front adjustment Memory Lock System allows a fast, optimal closure and with memorization of the volume of the toe of the boot. It is finished by two side straps.
- Heel with automatic zip fastening that allows you to put on quickly and accurately. Very fine and simple fastening by means of an automatic double lock buckle on both sides.
- Lateral Adjust allows to increase or decrease the width of the toe to be able to integrate the width of any shoe and guarantee an optimal fit of the foot.
- To reinforce the grip incorporate a front nail.
- Equipped with 6 interchangeable steel crampons.
- Design 3D: maximum grip underfoot, both downhill and uphill.
- Includes a pair of grips side blades for hard snow.
- With the Easy Ascent system, you can position or remove the rear sight with your cane without having to bend down. Climbing risers make it easier to walk during long ascents and reduce fatigue.
- Noise and Shock Absorber (SSAS) that absorbs shocks when walking and prevents uncomfortable noises during nature trails.
- Wasp carving chassis that allows a natural and comfortable ride with the best grip and adaptability in all types of snow. The rear tail provides stability, allows the user to break the first layer of hard snow and increase grip on the descent. It also manages to keep its axis of movement as well as to decrease the joint tension of the legs.
- Includes cover to transport and store them.
- S5-6 aluminum blades and permanently adaptable grips are sold separately for optimal grip on ascent, hard snow and ice.
- TSL racquets carry a 2-year parts and labor warranty.
|Season of use||Winter|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||0|
|Dimensions (cm)||55 x 20.5|
|Weight (gr.)||915 x 2|
|User weight (kg.)||30-80|
|Crampons||6 x 2|
Write Your Own Review