Out of stock
Only %1 left
Snowshoe with good grip and versatility for advanced light users. Easy to adjust, with size memory and heel rise.
- Very comfortable and easy to use snowshoe designed for people with reduced weight , mainly women or children with weighing between 30 and 80 kg.
- Prepared for medium and high mountains on different crossings. Recommended for users with advanced experience.
- Adjusts and is ready to wear in 30 seconds.
- Adaptable for European shoe sizes from 37 to 45.
- Lock Adjustment system that allows memorizing the size of the boot in addition to having a very simple and precise adjustment. If the two side buttons are operated, the regulation is released and when they are released, the size is secured with a double lock.
- Front part of the toe with adjustment by means of two straps that achieve a quick fixation simply by pulling up.
- Heel with automatic zip fastening that allows you to put on quickly and accurately. Very fine and simple fastening by means of an automatic double-locking buckle on both sides.
- Lateral Adjust allows to increase or decrease the width of the toe to integrate the width of any shoe and ensure an optimal fit of the foot.
- To reinforce the grip that allows a natural and comfortable ride with the best grip and adaptability in all types of snow. The rear tail provides stability, allows the user to break the first layer of hard snow and increase grip on the descent. It also manages to preserve its axis of travel as well as to reduce the joint tension of the legs.
- It includes a cover to transport and store them.
- S5-6 aluminum blades are sold separately and Fixed adaptive grips for optimal grip on ascent, hard snow and ice.
- TSL snowshoes carry a 2-year parts and labor warranty.
|Season of use||Winter|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||0|
|Dimensions (cm)||55 x 20.5|
|Weight (gr.)||775 x2|
|Experience||Beginner, Expert, Intermediate|
|User weight (kg.)||30-80|
|Boot size||37 - 45|
|Crampons||6 x 2|
Write Your Own Review