305 Escape Easy
Out of stock
Only %1 left
Racket for routes without much difficulty. With good grip, versatility and very easy to use. Quick adjustment of the rear sight with the cane and quick fixation.
- Very comfortable and easy to use snowshoe designed for people of reduced weight , mainly women or children weighing between 30 and 80 kg.
- Prepared for mid-mountain and crossings without excessive difficulty.
- Adjusts and is ready to use in 30 seconds.
- Adaptable for European shoe sizes from 35 to 47.
- Size adjustment by means of a Lock Adjustment zipper system. By lifting the heel lock clip, the entire rear fastener can be slid for easy adjustment. When lowering the clip, the heel locks to the desired size. This setting allows memorization of the boot size .
- Front part of the toe with adjustment by means of two straps that achieve a quick fixation simply by pulling upwards.
- Heel with automatic zip fastening that allows you to put on quickly and accurately. Very fine and easy fastening with an automatic locking buckle and an adjustment strap.
- Lateral Adjust allows to increase or decrease the width of the toe to be able to integrate the width of any shoe and guarantee an optimal fit of the foot.
- To reinforce the grip incorporate a front nail.
- Equipped with 6 interchangeable steel crampons.
- DESIGN 3D ensures maximum grip underfoot, both downhill and uphill.
- With the Easy Up system, you can position or remove the rear sight with your cane without having to bend down. Climbing increases make walking easier during long ascents and reduce fatigue. It incorporates a tab to block the heel and that the entire piece that supports the foot is fixed to the racket.
- Noise and Shock Absorber (SSAS) that absorbs shocks when walking and prevents uncomfortable noises during nature trails.
- Wasp carving chassis that allows a natural and comfortable ride with the best grip and adaptability in all types of snow. The rear tail provides stability, allows the user to break the first layer of hard snow and increase grip on the descent. It also manages to keep its axis of movement as well as to decrease the joint tension of the legs.
- Includes case to transport and store them.
- S5-6 aluminum blades and permanently adaptable grips are sold separately for optimal grip on ascent, hard snow and ice.
- TSL racquets carry a 2-year parts and labor warranty.
|Season of use||Autumn, Winter|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||0|
|Dimensions (cm)||55 x 20|
|Weight (gr.)||815 x 2|
|User weight (kg.)||30-80|
|Crampons||6 x 2|
Write Your Own Review