Out of stock
Only %1 left
Racket for users of intermediate experience who walk on snow in not very difficult areas. Simple, comfortable, robust and with good grip rackets
- snowshoe for adult male or users of strong physical build , weighing between 50 and 120 kg. Prepared for easy crossings where slopes are not charged . It is recommended for users with medium experience .
- Adaptable for European shoe sizes from 35 to 47 .
- Size adjustment with zipper system. With a clip it allows to slide the rear part of the fixation and adjust it easily.
- Front with two straps that achieve a quick adjustment by pulling the straps up.
- Back with automatic buckle fastening that allows you to adjust the boot quickly and precisely.
- To reinforce the grip, incorporate a front nail.
- Equipped with 6 interchangeable steel crampons .
- TSL patented heel lift system. Climbing hikes make it easier to walk during long ascents and reduce fatigue.
- Shock and Noise Absorber (SSAS ): TSL patented system that avoids uncomfortable noises during nature walks.
- Wasp carved chassis that allows a ride natural and comfortable with the best grip and adaptability in all types of snow. The rear tail provides stability, allows the user to break the first layer of hard snow and increase grip on the descent. It also manages to keep its axis of movement as well as to reduce the joint tension of the legs.
- Locking system to transport or store the rackets.
- The dimensions of each snowshoe are: 61 cm long and 22.5 cm wide .
- Weight per racket: 865 gr .
- TSL racquets carry a 2-year parts and labor warranty.
- Sold separately. S5-6 aluminum blades for optimal grip on ascent and hard snow. Easy to assemble.
|Season of use||Autumn, Winter|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||0|
|Activities||Nordic Walking, Trekking|
|Crampons||6 x 2|
Write Your Own Review