Sioux 800 Syn
As low as €73.40 Regular Price €100.00
Available The delivery time of each product depends on the warehouse in which it is located. We work with several warehouses located in Europe. Select the color or size you want and the delivery time for that combination will be displayed.
Only %1 left
Lightweight and compact three-season sleeping bag. Fiber bag for mild or slightly cold temperatures on trekkings or excursions.
- Sleeping bag for routes or excursions in temperate or slightly cold climates.
- Due to its weight and small size, it is ideal for shelters, rural routes or trekkings where weight and volume are important.
- According to the EN1357: 2016 standard, the comfort temperature that allows a user to sleep in thermal equilibrium is 2 ºC. Limit temperature where the user sleeps in a fetal position in thermal equilibrium -3 ºC and the lowest extreme temperature that allows sleeping with risk of hypothermia is -20 ºC.
- The total length of the bag is 220 cm and is valid for users with a maximum height of 190 cm.
- Anatomical mummy cut to achieve better heat retention and reduce weight.
- The head and feet area is designed to adapt to the specific contour of the body and thus have a natural position during rest.
- Distribution of the filling in a 2-layer construction. A padding layer is sewn to the outer fabric and another to the inside. Both layers are staggered between them to avoid cold spots.
- Easy-to-open zipper and long run to the bottom of the feet to facilitate entry and exit.
- Inner collar with ergonomic design and perimeter cord for adjustment in the head area.
- With inside pocket to store valuables or items that you want to have close to during sleep.
- Includes a compressible carrying bag.
- SensoFiber microfiber filling (800g) that guarantees good retention of body heat and favors the release of moisture due to its small width. This microfiber does not lose its qualities even when it gets wet, it dries quickly and is very easy to maintain.
- Exterior and interior fabric in polyester 50D 300T Ripstop, very soft and pleasant to the touch.
- Product under the tag Fair Wear Foundation, foundation that works to improve the conditions of workers in textile companies and guarantees that its members follow a code of good labor practices.
- Product with the Green Shape de Vaude label which guarantees that the product has been manufactured in an environmentally friendly way. Made from sustainable materials, resource-saving manufacturing and fair production facilities.
- Product with Grüner Knopf certificate that combines criteria for both the product and the company that have to demonstrate demanding ecological and social standards.
- Brand belonging to EOCA (European Outdoor Conservation Association), a charity that directly finances projects for the conservation and care of nature and wild places.
- Made with substances and processes that comply with the Bluesign certificate. This label is the most demanding in the world in terms of environmental protection. It guarantees that the entire production chain uses components and processes that are harmless to the occupational and physical health of people and the environment.
|Season of use||Autumn, Spring, Summer|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||5 🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱|
|Ecological Certificates||Bluesign, EOCA, Fair Wear Foundation, Green Shape, Grüner Knopf|
|Ready for||Autumn, Spring, Summer|
|Comfort temperature (ºC)||2|
|Limit Temperature (ºC)||-3|
|Extreme Temperature (ºC)||-20|
|Shoulder Width * Foot Width * Length (cm / in.)||80 x 55 x 220|
|Bag dimensions (cm)||min 30 x 25 - max 40 x 25|
|Weight (gr.)||min 1500 - max 1650|
Write Your Own Review