Sioux 800 Syn
As low as €73.40 Regular Price €100.00
Only %1 left
Lightweight, compact and breathable three-season sleeping bag. Warm and resistant bag thanks to its synthetic filling that retains heat and dries quickly.
- Sleeping bag for routes or excursions in temperate climates, low-medium altitude and medium thermal requirement.
- Due to its weight and small size, it is ideal for shelters or rural routes.
Technology and features:
- Mummy-type sack specially designed to optimize body heat retention.
- According to DIN EN 13537, it allows a man to sleep without cold feeling at 2ºC, a woman in a fetal position at -3ºC and provides protection against freezing down to -20ºC. li >
- The hood has an anatomical shape that adapts to the head plus a drawstring to adjust it. The foot area also has a 3D shape that adapts to the contour.
- Two-layer internal construction preventing the appearance of cold spots and improving insulation.
- The zipper is double so it can be opened and closed both inside and outside the bag.
- It has an interior pocket to store essential items.
- Includes carry bag with compression straps.
- Made with SensoFiber microfiber that guarantees good body heat retention and favors the release of moisture due to its narrow width. This microfiber does not lose its qualities even if it gets wet, it dries quickly and it is very easy to maintain.
- All of their fabrics are exceptionally soft and pleasant to the touch .
- The outer fabric is 100% 50D 300T Ripstop Polyester, the lining is made of 100% 50D 310T Polyester and the padding is SensoFiber 3D polyester.
- Made with fabrics certified with the Bluesign quality seal. This seal is the most demanding in the world regarding environmental protection. In order for a product to bear this seal, it must be made with at least 90% certified fabrics.
- Green Vaude product. This badge is only awarded to products with more than 90% made of natural cotton or recycled products, dyes that are not aggressive with the environment and with a controlled construction process. This Vaude production badge is linked to the Bluesign label.
|Season of use||Autumn, Spring, Summer|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||2 🌱🌱|
|Ecological Certificates||EOCA, Fair Wear Foundation|
|Ready for||Autumn, Spring, Summer|
|Comfort temperature (ºC)||2|
|Limit Temperature (ºC)||-3|
|Extreme Temperature (ºC)||-20|
|Shoulder Width * Foot Width * Length (cm / in.)||80*55*220|
|Bag dimensions (cm)||25*25 // 50*25|
Write Your Own Review
More from Vaude