Marwees 700 DWN
Special Price €197.90 Regular Price €270.00
Out of stock
Sustainable down sleeping bag designed for excursions on cold days. Very light, comfortable and compact bag for transport.
- Down sleeping bag designed for cold temperatures such as autumn or winter.
- Being light and compact thanks to the down filling, it is ideal for trekking or multi-day excursions . It can also be used in mountaineering or traveling.
- According to the EN1357: 2016 standard, the comfort temperature that allows a user to sleep in thermal balance is -1 ºC. Limit temperature where the user sleeps in a fetal position in thermal equilibrium -7 ºC and the lowest extreme temperature that allows sleeping with risk of hypothermia is -25 ºC.
- The total length of the bag is 220 cm and is valid for users with a maximum height of 185 cm. The longest XL version would be the Marwees 700 XL DWN.
- Anatomical mummy cut to achieve better heat retention and reduce weight.
- The head and feet area is designed to adapt to the specific contour of the body and thus have a natural position during rest.
- Distribution of the boom by partitions in H that prevent the boom from moving or migrating to other partitions.
- Easy-to-open zipper and long run to the bottom of the feet to facilitate entry and exit.
- Inner collar with ergonomic design and perimeter adjustment cord in the head area.
- With inside pocket to store valuables or items that you want to have close to during sleep.
- Includes a compressible carrying bag.
- 550 cuin (75/25, 700g) duck down filling . Fully recycled down under GRS standards. Made with 75% recycled duck down and 25% recycled gray duck feather.
- Very soft, light and gentle to the touch 50D 300T Ripstop polyester main fabric.
- Inner fabric in polyester 50D 300T.
- Renewable resources of plant or animal origin have been used in the manufacture of the product.
- The GRS Global Recycled Standard seal verifies that the materials used in the product are recycled and comply with social, environmental and chemical principles.
- Product under the tag Fair Wear Foundation, a foundation that works to improve the conditions of workers in textile companies and ensures that its members follow a code of good labor practices.
- Product with the Green Shape de Vaude label which guarantees that the product has been manufactured in an environmentally friendly way. Made from sustainable materials, resource-saving manufacturing and fair production facilities.
- Product with Grüner Knopf certificate that combines criteria for both the product and the company that have to demonstrate demanding ecological and social standards.
- Brand belonging to EOCA (European Outdoor Conservation Association) , a charity that directly finances projects for the conservation and care of nature and wild places.
- Made with substances and processes that comply with the Bluesign certificate. This label is the most demanding in the world in terms of environmental protection. It guarantees that the entire production chain uses components and processes that are harmless to the occupational and physical health of people and the environment.
|Season of use||Autumn, Spring, Summer|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||5 🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱|
|Ecological Certificates||Bluesign, EOCA, Fair Wear Foundation, Green Shape, GRS Global Recycled Standard, Grüner Knopf|
|Activities||Camping, Mountaineering, Travel, Trekking|
|Ready for||Autumn, Spring, Summer|
|Comfort temperature (ºC)||-1|
|Limit Temperature (ºC)||-7|
|Extreme Temperature (ºC)||-25|
|Length x Shoulder x Hip x Foot (cm)||80 x 55 x 220|
|Bag dimensions (cm)||min 30 x 22 - max 40 x 22|
|Weight (gr.)||min 1400 - max 1500|
Write Your Own Review