TVL Skoj woman
As low as €124.70 Regular Price €170.00
Only %1 left
Women's shoes for cycling and walking, for bike trips or daily use. Precise and comfortable fit thanks to the BOA closure and with good ventilation and pedal traction.
- Women's shoes to wear both in cycling and for daily use.
- Ideal for medium and long bike trips as well as small daily trips in town or country as they ensure good traction and grip and efficient power transfer to the pedal.
- Due to their elegant design and comfort when walking, they can also be used on a daily basis.
- With high performance Boa L6 closure system with a smooth, fast and precise closure even with one hand in any condition. The fit is stable and solid so it does not get out of adjustment with the use of footwear.
- V-Flow 5 stability index . The V-Flow index shows the stability of the shaft in combination with the midsole and outsole. V-Flow 5 is for cycling footwear for bike travel or urban bike. In addition to efficient transfer of power to the pedal, they also offer the flexibility to walk in total comfort.
- Toe and heel reinforcements to improve foot protection in these areas and improve the stability of the whole. Made from rigid, recyclable, biobased recycled thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU).
- Ventilation holes on the side, toe and tongue keep feet well ventilated and comfortable.
- With grip bow and reflective elements on the heel.
- Vaude TVL outsole with asymmetrical tread pattern for excellent traction on both dry and wet terrain. Wide pedal area for maximum freedom of movement. With nylon reinforcements that ensure optimum power transmission to the pedal. With two levels of hardness in the sole that provide consistent stiffness in each area to facilitate its use both when pedaling and when walking.
- Removable cover fixed with screws in the area of the cleats that can be removed or put to use the shoe with or without the cleats. Compatible with most MTB clipless pedals.
- Installation on SPD click systems is possible, smoothed so that they do not disturb you when walking.
- SUPTraction R20 outsole made from a mixture of 20% recycled rubber compounds for a perfect grip and great durability. SUPtraction is a Swiss company dedicated exclusively to developing technical soles.
- Extra breathable OrthoLite Eco Plush insoles that prevent the formation of fungus, bacteria and odors. With the reinforced pedal area for better power transfer to the pedals. Made of very resistant open pore polyurethane foam that offers a lot of ventilation.
- The EcoPlush variant used contains 25% organic castor oil, while the upper sole material consists of 50% recycled polyester.
- OrthoLite insoles are machine washable.
- The shoes are made of robust and resistant polyester .
- The inner lining is polyester.
- The upper part of the shoe is knitted to improve wearing comfort.
- Totally PVC-free product.
- Product under the tag Fair Wear Foundation , foundation that works to improve the conditions of the workers of textile companies and guarantees that its members follow a code of good labor practices.
|Season of use||Autumn, Spring, Summer, Winter|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||2 🌱🌱|
|Ecological Certificates||EOCA, Fair Wear Foundation|
|Activities||Cycling, Daily life|
|Weight (gr.)||720 (pair)|
Write Your Own Review
More from Vaude