TVL Comrus Tech STX woman
As low as €86.00 Regular Price €120.00
Only %1 left
Waterproof, light and versatile women's shoes. Valid for trekking, travel or daily use. Footwear with good grip, comfort and stability.
- Women's shoes of light and flexible construction. Very versatile and multipurpose, for trekking, traveling and any activity in nature.
- Footwear designed to offer a good grip on any outing or trip and serve for any adventure by being waterproof and breathable.
- Having a modern, comfortable and light design, it can also be used on a daily basis.
- These waterproof trekking shoes leave a smaller carbon footprint thanks to the ecological materials used and their sustainable production.
- A sole edge extended throughout the shoe ensures stability as well as protection against abrasion and shock.
- Toe and heel reinforcements to improve foot protection in these areas and improve the stability of the whole. Made from rigid, recyclable, biobased recycled thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU).
- V-Flow 5 stability index . The V-Flow index shows the stability of the shaft in combination with the midsole and outsole. V-Flow 5 is for trekking shoes for long trails, easy alpine terrain or for traveling. Offers optimal stability and comfort when walking in light gear.
- Heel grip loop.
- Removable templates.
- Vaude HKG sole specially designed for trekking. Its pattern prevents the accumulation of particles, improving contact with the ground. Rubber compound with 30% recycled material.
- Ergonomic V-PAD heel design with shock absorption system that improves ride comfort. Cushions impact with the ground in addition to providing a biomechanical correction of the foot on the tread. li>
- Lightweight EVA midsole with shock absorption system that improves ride comfort. Made with 20% recycled material.
- Recycled materials, such as plastic bottles, have been used in the manufacture of this product. This saves up to 50% in energy and CO2 emissions, as well as in the use of fossil raw materials.
- With ecological, waterproof Sympatex membrane (> 45000mm water column), totally windproof and highly breathable. Made of 100% recycled materials, 100% recycled polyester, skin friendly and not dangerous for health. Made in Europe, PTFE-free and Bluesign certified.
- The midsole is made of 20% recycled material.
- The inner lining is polyester made from 100% recycled raw materials.
- Product under the tag Fair Wear Foundation a >, foundation that works to improve the conditions of workers of textile companies and guarantees that its members follow a code of good labor practices.
- Product with the Vaude Green Shape label that guarantees that the product has been manufactured in an environmentally friendly way. Manufactured from sustainable materials, resource-saving manufacturing and fair production facilities.
- Eco Finish product that has been waterproofed in an environmentally friendly way without fluorocarbons (PFC).
|Season of use||Autumn, Spring, Summer, Winter|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||5 🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱|
|Ecological Certificates||Eco Finish, EOCA, Fair Wear Foundation, Green Shape, Grüner Knopf|
|Features||Windproof, Waterproof, Breathable|
|Weight (gr.)||670 (pair)|
Write Your Own Review
More from Vaude