TVL Comrus Leather woman
As low as €100.20 Regular Price €140.00
Only %1 left
Women's ecological leather slippers. Waterproof, light and versatile. Valid for trekking, travel or daily use. Footwear with good grip, comfort and anti-odor insoles.
- Women's shoes of light and flexible construction. Very versatile and multipurpose, for trekking, traveling and any activity in nature.
- Footwear designed to offer a good grip on any outing or trip and serve for any adventure by being waterproof and breathable.
- Having a modern, comfortable and light design, it can also be used on a daily basis.
- A sole edge extended throughout the shoe ensures stability as well as protection against abrasion and shock.
- V-Flow 5 stability index . The V-Flow index shows the stability of the shaft in combination with the midsole and outsole. V-Flow 5 is for trekking shoes for long trails, easy alpine terrain or for traveling. Offers optimal stability and comfort when walking in light gear.
- The lacing adjustment system provides excellent support.
- Vaude HKG sole specially designed for trekking. Its pattern prevents the accumulation of particles, improving contact with the ground. Rubber compound with 30% recycled material.
- Ergonomic V-PAD heel design with shock absorption system that improves ride comfort. Cushions impact with the ground in addition to providing a biomechanical correction of the foot on the tread. li>
- Lightweight EVA midsole with shock absorption system that improves ride comfort. Made with 20% recycled material.
- Extra breathable OrthoLite Eco Plush insoles that prevent the formation of fungi, bacteria and odors. Made of very resistant open pore polyurethane foam that offers a lot of ventilation.
- The EcoPlush variant used contains 25% organic castor oil, while the upper sole material consists of 50% recycled polyester.
- OrthoLite insoles are machine washable.
- The shoes are made of ecological water-repellent Terracare leather together with a technical mesh that is also hydrophobic .
- The midsole is made of 20% recycled material.
- The inner lining is polyester made from 50% recycled raw materials.
- Product under the tag Fair Wear Foundation a >, foundation that works to improve the conditions of workers of textile companies and guarantees that its members follow a code of good labor practices.
- Product with the Vaude Green Shape label that guarantees that the product has been manufactured in an environmentally friendly way. Manufactured from sustainable materials, resource-saving manufacturing and fair production facilities.
- Terracare leather is processed according to the highest environmental standards using only safe chemicals to avoid harm to people or the planet. It comes from ox skin from exclusive farms in northern Germany where the animal is protected and its welfare is taken care of.
|Season of use||Autumn, Spring, Summer, Winter|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||5 🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱|
|Ecological Certificates||EOCA, Fair Wear Foundation, Green Shape, Grüner Knopf, Terracare|
|Features||Windproof, Waterproof, Breathable|
|Weight (gr.)||650 (pair)|
Write Your Own Review
More from Vaude