TVL Asfalt Tech DUALFLEX
As low as €110.00 Regular Price €150.00
Only %1 left
Seamless sneakers perfect for daily cycling and walking. Innovative and multifunctional, with good ventilation and pedal traction.
- Very comfortable and elegant shoes for both cycling and walking on a daily basis.
- Ideal for medium and long bike trips as well as small daily trips in the city or country as they ensure a good grip and efficient power transfer to the pedal.
- Its innovative DUALFLEX sole makes the shoes very comfortable to wear on a daily basis while walking.
- V-Flow 4 stability index . The V-Flow index shows the stability of the shaft in combination with the midsole and outsole. V-Flow 4 is for cycling footwear for bike travel or urban bike. In addition to efficient pedal power transfer, they also offer the flexibility to walk in total comfort.
- Seamless construction in the axis of the shoe to improve comfort, fit and freedom of movement.
- Protection against bumps and chafing in the forefoot and heel area.
- Removable anatomically shaped insoles.
- Vaude TVL Flat DUALFLEX sole that creates stiffness and efficient power transmission for pedaling and flexibility for comfortable walking. The sole becomes stiffer with down pressure when pedaling and more flexible with rolling forward foot when walking. With a flexible pattern with marked profiles that ensure a comfortable footprint when walking and a good grip on both the pedal and the ground.
- The DUALFLEX system has 200% more pedal power output than standard running shoes and is 60% more comfortable to walk than standard cycling shoes. According to TU Chemnitz's study "Shoe flexing performance during cycling".
- With a lightweight midsole with shock absorption system thanks to its three materials: rigid nylon from the heel to the end of the arch of the foot, flexible double carbon in the area of the pad and toe, which is framed by thermoplastic polyurethane soft.
- SUPTraction R20 outsole made from a mixture of 20% recycled rubber compounds for a perfect grip and great durability. SUPtraction is a Swiss company dedicated exclusively to developing technical soles.
- The shoes are made of abrasion resistant polyester.
- Recycled materials, such as plastic bottles, have been used in the manufacture of this product. This saves up to 50% in energy and CO2 emissions, as well as in the use of fossil raw materials.
- The inner lining is polyester made from 40% recycled material.
- Totally PVC-free product.
- Product under the tag Fair Wear Foundation , foundation that works to improve the conditions of workers of textile companies and guarantees that its members follow a code of good labor practices.
- Eco Finish product that has been waterproofed in an environmentally friendly way without fluorocarbons (PFC).
|Season of use||Autumn, Spring, Summer, Winter|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||3 🌱🌱🌱|
|Ecological Certificates||Eco Finish, EOCA, Fair Wear Foundation|
|Activities||Cycling, Daily life|
|Weight (gr.)||740 (pair)|
Write Your Own Review