AM Moab syn. men
Out of stock
Only %1 left
Men's flat pedal mountain bike shoes and any outing on mountain terrain. Light and durable, with the perfect combination of comfort both on bike and on foot on a daily basis.
- Strong and comfortable mountain biking men's shoes also for walking.
- Ideal for use on MTB, All Mountain, Enduro and Cross Country as they ensure good traction and efficient power transfer to the pedal as well as good grip and walking comfort.
- Due to their elegant design and comfort when walking, they can also be used on a daily basis with sporadic bicycle trips.
- Heel and toe reinforcements to improve foot protection in these areas and improve the stability of the whole. Made from rigid, recyclable, biobased recycled thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU).
- V-Flow 3 stability index . The V-Flow index shows the stability of the shaft in combination with the midsole and outsole. V-Flow 3 is for enduro cycling footwear for demanding and technical trails on rough terrain with stones, roots or gravel where there are sections that need to be transported. In addition to protection and comfort, the shoes offer a perfect grip on flat pedals and good climbing characteristics.
- Heel grip loop.
- Vaude AM Flat flat sole specially developed to have a good grip with flat pedal. The hexagonal pattern of the sole in the midfoot works as fish scales that fit on the ground when walk for excellent traction on any surface. In the area of the toe and heel the sole has a deeper pattern that provides greater traction and grip when it is necessary to load or push the bike on foot.
- The lightweight EVA midsole has additional shock absorption in the heel for greater ride comfort even on rough terrain.
- SUPTraction Flat outsole made of a mixture of rubber compounds for a perfect grip on the pedal. SUPtraction is a Swiss company dedicated exclusively to developing technical soles.
- OrthoLite removable insoles, anatomical and with the reinforced pedal area for better power transfer to the pedals. Made of very resistant open pore polyurethane foam that offers a lot of ventilation.
- OrthoLite insoles are machine washable.
- The shoes are made of water repellent Canvas canvas .
- The inner lining is polyester made from 40% recycled raw materials.
- Recycled materials, such as plastic bottles, have been used in the manufacture of this product. This saves up to 50% in energy and CO2 emissions, as well as in the use of fossil raw materials.
- Totally PVC-free product.
- Product under the tag Fair Wear Foundation , foundation that works to improve the conditions of workers of textile companies and guarantees that its members follow a code of good labor practices.
|Season of use||Autumn, Spring, Summer, Winter|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||2 🌱🌱|
|Ecological Certificates||EOCA, Fair Wear Foundation|
|Weight (gr.)||740 (pair)|
Write Your Own Review
More from Vaude