Women's AM Downieville Tech
As low as €123.90 Regular Price €170.00
Only %1 left
Lightweight and durable women's mountain bike shoes for any outing on mountain terrain. It offers the perfect combination of comfort for both cycling and walking.
- Resistant and comfortable mountain biking women's shoes also for walking.
- Ideal for use on MTB, Enduro, All Mountain, Cross Country and Alpencross as they ensure efficient power transfer to the pedal and good traction on loose terrain and on long rides on alpine terrain.
- Their lightness and modern design mean that they can also be used in everyday life or on short or specific outings.
- With high-performance Boa L6 closure system with a smooth, fast and precise closure even with one hand in any condition. The fit is stable and solid so it does not loosen with the use of footwear.
- Toe and heel reinforcements to improve foot protection in these areas and improve overall stability. Made from rigid, recyclable, bio-based, recycled thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU).
- V-Flow 6 stability index . The V-Flow index shows the stability of the shaft in combination with the midsole and outsole. V-Flow 6 is for mountain biking footwear on trails with gravel or solid gravel terrain to loose dirt and rocks in alpine terrain. They offer a perfect fit and protection with optimal power transfer.
- It has ventilation holes on one side that improve air circulation inside.
- Vaude AM sole with a dynamic sole pattern, with a large contact area and highly resistant to abrasion. Shock absorption system in the middle and rear area of the sole. The convex shaped tread improves the ability to walk in shoes. With nylon reinforcements that ensure optimal power transmission to the pedal.
- SUPTraction T outsole made of a mixture of rubber compounds to achieve a perfect grip and great durability. SUPtraction is a Swiss company exclusively dedicated to developing technical soles.
- Removable cover fixed with screws in the cleat area that can be removed or put on to use the shoe with or without the cleats. Compatible with most clipless MTB pedals.
- It is possible to install on SPD click systems, smoothed so that they do not disturb you when walking.
- Hard, removable OrthoLite insoles with reinforced pedal area for better transfer of power to the pedals. Made of very resistant open-pore polyurethane foam that offers a lot of aeration.
- OrthoLite insoles are machine washable.
- The shoes are made of Polyurethane, a robust synthetic material .
- The inner lining is made of polyester made from 50% recycled raw materials.
- Totally PVC-free product.
- Product under the tag Fair Wear Foundation, foundation that works to improve the conditions of workers in textile companies and guarantees that its members follow a code of good labor practices.
- Brand belonging to EOCA (European Outdoor Conservation Association), a charity that directly finances projects for the conservation and care of nature and wild places.
|Season of use||Autumn, Spring, Summer, Winter|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||2 🌱🌱|
|Ecological Certificates||EOCA, Fair Wear Foundation|
|Weight (gr.)||710 (par)|
Write Your Own Review