AM Downieville Mid
As low as €102.70 Regular Price €140.00
Only %1 left
Light and durable mountain bike shoes for any outing on mountain terrain. It offers the perfect combination of comfort on both a bike and a cake.
- Strong and comfortable mountain bike shoes also for walking.
- Ideal for use on MTB, Enduro, All Mountain, Cross Country and Alpencross as they ensure efficient power transfer to the pedal and good traction on loose terrain and on long runs in alpine terrain.
- The asymmetrical high shank, taller on the inside of the foot, protects the inner ankle from bumps, rocks and branches.
- Classic laces combined with a velcro closure ensure a more precise fit and excellent stability. A protective cover for the laces with velcro closure protects them against dirt and moisture.
- Toe and heel reinforcements to improve foot protection in these areas and improve the stability of the whole. Made from rigid, recyclable, biobased recycled thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU).
- V-Flow 6 stability index . The V-Flow index shows the stability of the shaft in combination with the midsole and outsole. V-Flow 6 is for mountain biking footwear on trails with gravel or solid gravel to loose dirt and rocks in alpine terrain. They offer a perfect fit and protection with optimal power transfer.
- It has ventilation holes at the top and the side that improve air circulation inside.
- Vaude AM sole with dynamic sole pattern, with a wide contact area and very resistant to abrasion. Shock absorption system in the middle and rear area of the sole. The convex-shaped tread improves the ability to walk in shoes. With nylon reinforcements that ensure optimum power transmission to the pedal.
- SUPTraction T outsole made of a mixture of rubber compounds for a perfect grip and great durability. SUPtraction is a Swiss company dedicated exclusively to developing technical soles.
- Removable cover fixed with screws in the area of the cleats that can be removed or put to use the shoe with or without the cleats. Compatible with most MTB clipless pedals.
- Installation on SPD click systems is possible, smoothed so that they do not disturb you when walking.
- Removable OrthoLite insoles, hard and with reinforced pedal area for better power transfer to the pedals. Made of very resistant open pore polyurethane foam that offers a lot of ventilation.
- OrthoLite insoles are machine washable.
- The shoes are made of Polyurethane, a robust synthetic material .
- The inner lining is polyester made from 50% recycled raw materials.
- Totally PVC-free product.
- Product under the tag Fair Wear Foundation , foundation that works to improve the conditions of workers of textile companies and guarantees that its members follow a code of good labor practices.
|Season of use||Autumn, Spring, Summer, Winter|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||2 🌱🌱|
|Ecological Certificates||EOCA, Fair Wear Foundation|
|Weight (gr.)||844 (pair)|
Write Your Own Review
More from Vaude