Boa 9.8 mm
As low as €74.00 Regular Price €95.00
Only %1 left
I take out two stations with recycled Primaloft. It can be attached to another bag or used as a blanket. Very light, compressible and easy to maintain bag
- According to the UNE EN 13537 standard, the comfort temperature that allows a user to sleep in thermal equilibrium is 9 ºC. Limit temperature where the user sleeps in a fetal position in thermal equilibrium 5 ºC and the lowest extreme temperature at which it allows sleeping with risk of hypothermia is -9 ºC.
- Salewa includes this bag in the category of two stations for trekking or hiking. Very good combination of lightness, insulation and compressibility. Easy care thanks to Silverized technology. For people of maximum 1.85m.
- It has 3D-Flex technology that increases flexibility by 20% . This improvement consists of an increase in mobility in the shoulder and knee area, improving the comfort of rest and reducing weight.
- YKK long-distance zipper that allows you to use the I take out like blanket . Zipper flap with automatic closure and system that prevents the zipper from catching.
- Part of the head optimized so that there is no heat loss.
- Mummy type jacket with specific Salewa profile. Perfect combination of space to combine comfort at rest and good insulation.
- Distribution of the filling in parallelogram partitions. The vertical seams with respect to the sleeper, in this way heat loss is avoided. This construction offers an excellent ratio of insulation to weight.
- It has Silverized technology. This treatment prevents the appearance of bad odors. Silver ions destroy the enzymes necessary for odor causing bacteria. In this way, the infection of enzymes is reduced by 98.5%, reducing the bad smell even in intensive uses.
- Primaloft ® Sport padding that is made of recycled polyester fibers . It is characterized by its good insulation, lightness and compressibility, providing insulation without being too heavy or bulky.
|Season of use||Autumn, Spring, Summer, Winter|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||1 🌱|
|Shock force KN||8.8|
|Static elongation %||9.3|
|Dynamic elongation %||32|
|Sheath slip (mm)||0|
Write Your Own Review
More from Edelrid