Trek Carbon 3M Swing
Out of stock
Three-section carbon poles for all types of trekking. With magnetic hook, EVA grip, flexible swing rosettes and tungsten tip.
- Pair of trekking poles for any level.
- For advanced users or beginners who do not want to give up maximum quality, resistance and less weight.
- Extremely light and strong three-section carbon poles. Poles where weight is reduced to a minimum by smaller diameters or optimized handles.
- EVA foam grip with extended length for multiple support points on steeper climbs. EVA rubber controls humidity, prevents vibrations and provides a comfortable grip.
- It incorporates ergonomic dragonera without fixed anchorage that allows to rotate 360º to provide greater freedom of movement. The Magnetic System hooking system to the pole allows to anchor the drawstring to the pole without complications since they are automatically attached by means of magnetic poles . To unhook it, just press a button on the top of the cane.
- External Lock hook fixing system that offers excellent resistance to all atmospheric conditions and a fast and reliable regulation.
- The Swing rosettes are flexible and can be tilted 20º to adapt to the terrain. Its change or replacement is very quick and easy. Includes a pair of 55mm diameter and one of 85mm.
- Includes Crossover rubber cleats , an innovative tip replacement system that by means of 8 flexible multi-crampons adhere and adapt better to the terrain avoiding injuries and noise. Likewise, it spoils the roads less and is more respectful with nature.
- Made of carbon.
- Tungsten tip with great grip and durability.
|Season of use||Autumn, Spring, Winter|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||0|
|Color||black and red|
|Weight (gr.)||460 (pareja)|
Write Your Own Review