Tour Alu 3 Traverse Swing
Out of stock
Three-section aluminum poles for all types of trekking. With extended EVA grip, flexible swing rosettes and tungsten tip.
- Pair of trekking poles for any level.
- For advanced users or beginners who do not want to give up maximum quality, resistance and less weight.
- Poles with three sections of light and resistant aluminum.
- EVA foam grip with extended length for multiple support points on steeper climbs. EVA rubber controls humidity, prevents vibrations and provides a comfortable grip.
- Incorporates ergonomic and padded straps.
- External Lock hook fixing system that offers excellent resistance to all atmospheric conditions and a fast and reliable regulation.
- The Swing rosettes are flexible and can be tilted 20º to adapt to the terrain. Its change or replacement is very quick and easy. Includes a pair of 55mm diameter and one of 85mm.
- Includes Crossover rubber cleats , an innovative tip replacement system that by means of 8 flexible multi-crampons adhere and adapt better to the terrain avoiding injuries and noise. Likewise, it spoils the roads less and is more respectful with nature.
- Made of aeronautical aluminum.
- Tungsten tip with great grip and durability.
|Season of use||Autumn, Spring, Summer, Winter|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||0|
|Color||black and blue|
|Weight (gr.)||540 (pareja)|
Write Your Own Review