Out of stock
Pair of trekking poles with anatomical grip and tungsten tip. Three-section aluminum poles with external locks.
- Pair of polyvalent and resistant poles with three sections.
- Thanks to their tip and design they are perfect for a regular activity.
- Push and Pull Pad system that allows you to easily change the washer. Just press a button and change the washer. The poles include the push and pull system and two extra washers with a diameter of 55 plus another two of 95.
- Bi-material grip that facilitates natural grip and optimal energy transmission.
- The clamper exterior locks ensure full resistance in any condition as well as being very easy to use.
- Cane made of 7075 aluminum alloy. Light and resistant alloy.
- Tungsten tip. All TSL trekking poles have this type of tip ensuring the best grip and maximum durability.
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||0|
Write Your Own Review