Out of stock
Pair of poles 3 sections with external lock. Aluminum poles with anatomical grip. Leki recommends them in trekkings of any intensity.
- Pair of poles for trekking of any level.
- Leki poles with the best value for money on the market.
- Perfect for advanced users or beginners who want a quality, light and robust cane.
- Anatomical grip with a mix of materials and textures improving grip and ride comfort.
- It incorporates adjustable straps with a secure lock optimized to be as tight as possible without sacrificing comfort of use.
- SpeedLock is an external locking system created to make pole locks extremely strong and secure , being up to ten times stronger than old locks. Using a red lever we managed to fix the lock very easily, managing to comfortably exceed the TÜV quality standards of 60 kg. The system is designed to be used with gloves, raining or snowing. The mechanism is made of fiberglass reinforced with polyamide and is resistant to stretching so, unlike other locking systems, poles with the speedlock system can be stored, transported, collected and locked without affecting the mechanism at all. In addition, the system can be adjusted to provide a higher clamping force in extremely demanding conditions.
- High quality finish ensuring aesthetics and resistance.
- Due to a system of thread in the tip it allows to exchange rosettes of different sizes without using any type of tool.
- Made of 7075 light aluminum alloy that provides light weight, robustness, high stability and elasticity. This alloy has been produced by means of a special heating, improving the hardening process.
- With flexible carbide tip that flexes up to 30º and is almost as hard as diamond . In addition, it provides optimal grip and excellent durability.
|Season of use||Autumn, Spring, Summer, Winter|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||0|
|Color||green and black|
|Weight (gr.)||569 (pareja)|
Write Your Own Review