Micro vario Carbon woman
Out of stock
Pair of trekking poles for women. Carbon poles, adjustable in length and foldable to just 38cm. Anatomical grip with anti-humidity rubber.
- Canes for women adapting their grip and length. Leki recommends its use in trekkings although adjusts to any use where a very light and compact pole is needed. Indicated for experienced users.
- Its length of use varies from 100 to 120 cm thanks to its external lock. It is also collected to be stored by folding its sections that are joined by an extra resistant core. The folded canes occupy 38cm.
- SpeedLock2 exterior locks strong, safe, lightweight and fast-acting. It comfortably exceeds TUV quality standards of almost 60 kg reaching 90 kg. The SpeedLock2 lock is a third smaller, a quarter lighter and 20% stronger than the SpeedLock1. It is also foldable thanks to a release button in the second section.
- They include a transport bag.
- It incorporates highly breathable tapes designed to be as comfortable as possible and offer the best fit.
- Leki Aergon grip with rubber coating that prevents the appearance of moisture . The grip zone is lengthened by the upper zone of the tube, which provides a variety of grips. On the top It has a wide support bracket for a comfortable top grip. Its specific design offers many possibilities for holding and using the cane. Extremely light exterior construction.
- Due to a threaded system at the tip, it is possible to exchange rosettes of different sizes without using any type of tool.
- Exterior finish that ensures maximum protection and resistance .
- The price includes the pair of walking sticks with two dragons.
- Made of carbon modular with great lightness and maximum flexibility, perfect for poles that are subjected to maximum activity.
- With flexible carbide tip that flexes up to 30º and is almost as hard as diamond . In addition, it provides optimal grip and excellent durability.
|Season of use||Autumn, Spring, Summer|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||0|
|Weight (gr.)||424 (pareja)|
Write Your Own Review