Special Price €67.90 Regular Price €89.95
Out of stock
Adjustable trekking poles with anatomical grip. Made of aluminum, very robust both for its diameter and for its external locks.
- Pair of trekking poles for experienced users.
- Very resistant, stable and comfortable walking sticks, perfect for the nature lover who uses them regularly.
- The Aergon CorTec natural cork handle is specifically designed for trekking as its exterior construction makes it extremely light and comfortable. Its specific design offers many possibilities to grip and use the cane. The wide clamping bracket at the top of the grip ensures grip.
- It incorporates straps with a secure lock optimized to be as tight as possible without sacrificing comfort of use.
- SpeedLock is an external locking system created to make pole locks extremely strong and secure , being up to ten times stronger than old locks. Using a red lever we managed to fix the lock very easily, managing to comfortably exceed the TÜV quality standards of 60 kg. The system is designed to be used with gloves, raining or snowing. The mechanism is made of fiberglass reinforced with polyamide and is resistant to stretching so, unlike other locking systems, poles with the speedlock system can be stored, transported, collected and locked without affecting the mechanism at all. In addition, the system can be adjusted to provide a higher clamping force in extremely demanding conditions.
- Due to a system of thread in the tip it allows to exchange rosettes of different sizes without using any type of tool. It incorporates trekking rosettes.
- With a flexible carbide tip that flexes up to 30º and is almost as hard as diamond . Provides optimal grip and excellent durability.
- Made of light aluminum alloy HTS 6.5 produced by special heating, improving the hardening process and providing it with light weight, robustness, high stability and elasticity.
- The upper and lower parts are reinforced to prevent aging due to shocks.
|Season of use||Autumn, Spring, Summer|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||0|
|Weight (gr.)||600 (pareja)|
Write Your Own Review