Out of stock
Pair of poles with three sections with an external lock and another with anti-shock cushioning. Versatile aluminum poles with anatomical grip.
- Leki recommends its use in trekking although it is suitable for any use where a light and compact pole is needed. Indicated for experienced users.
- Includes small rosettes for almost all types of soft terrain. For snow or very soft floors we recommend rosettes with a larger diameter and for asphalt rubber blocks.
- Extremely light and resistant poles belonging to the Leki ultralite family . Poles where the weight is reduced to the maximum by means of smaller diameters or optimized handles. In total they weigh 20% less than non-family walking sticks.
- With DSS antishock system that reduces impact vibrations by 40% thanks to a construction in the tip that reduces vibrations since the system is intelligently positioned and is made of a special elastomer. This reduces fatigue of muscles, joints and ligaments.
- Aergon compact cork imitation grip specifically designed for trekking. Wide clamping bracket on top of the grip to ensure grip. Its specific design offers many possibilities of grip and use of the cane. Extremely lightweight exterior construction.
- Incorporates tapes with a secure lock optimized to be as tight as possible without compromising on wearing comfort. This alloy has been produced by special heating, improving the hardening process.
- With a flexible carbide tip that flexes up to 30º and is almost as hard as diamond . In addition, it provides optimal grip and excellent durability.
|Season of use||Autumn, Spring, Summer|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||0|
|Weight (gr.)||510 (pareja)|
Write Your Own Review