Out of stock
Only %1 left
Fixed-length aluminum pole designed for any outdoor excursion and trail running as it is very compact when folded and very light.
- Foldable pole, very light and ultra compact, ideal for trekking, running and trail running when looking for the maximum possible lightness.
- Fixed height cane available in 120 and 135 cm. Completely disassembled and collected, it occupies only 36 and 40 cm respectively.
- Model lighter than the Camp Xenon as the tubes have a smaller diameter.
- Cane with 4 sections of aluminum 7075 .
- Inside it has a Kevlar cord that allows the pole to be assembled and disassembled very easily and quickly. It has an internal system for adjusting the cord tension by turning the wheel of the lower section, With this it is achieved that the pole can have a greater or lesser rigidity when mounted. In addition, it has an external adjustment system on the handle in case a quick adjustment is necessary on the go.
- Foam grip with the grip area enlarged by the upper area of the tube which provides a variety of grips.
- Adjustable nylon straps that ensure a comfortable grip.
- Just below the handle there is a small velcro strap that serves to hold and compact the folded cane.
- Tip made of carbide carbide.
- Includes removable rosettes.
- Brand belonging to EOCA (European Outdoor Conservation Association) , a charity that directly finances projects for the conservation and care of nature and wild places.
|Season of use||Autumn, Spring, Summer, Winter|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||1 🌱|
|Dimensions (cm)||36 to 120 - 40 to 135|
|Weight (gr.)||120:346 - 135:374|
Write Your Own Review