Deep Cover Parka
As low as €221.16 Regular Price €279.95
Only %1 left
Women's down parka with great thermal capacity. For daily use due to its flattering cut and detachable hood with fur trim or for simple trekkings.
- Women's down jacket for very cold conditions.
- Rab recommends its use for excursions, trips or trekking as well as for daily use due to its elegant design.
- This jacket provides an excellent weight / insulation ratio, being ideal for women looking for a very warm garment while also being very light.
- Layout of the boom by means of large horizontal partitions that avoid the appearance of cold spots and ensure the best distribution of the boom.
- Two chest pockets with YKK CONCEAL zippers. One interior with YKK zip for valuables.
- Main front opening with bi-directional YKK METALUXE double carriage zip.
- Detachable hood by zip with artificial fur trim also removable from the hood.
- Regular jacket cut. The fall of this jacket is straight, being the Rab medium pattern.
- Cuffs with elastic adjustment glove.
- The back length of all sizes is 92 cm.
- Leather badge with Rab logo on the right shoulder.
- With 340 gr of European duck down with 650FP hydrophobic treatment that provides an excellent level of insulation with minimal weight. It includes the fluorocarbon-free technology developed in collaboration with Nikwax, with this treatment the pen absorbs less water and dries faster.
- The inner fabric is Pertex Quantum, very light, windproof, breathable and prevents the loss of down. With an excellent balance between resistance and lightness.
- Outer fabric is 100% ripstop nylon.
- RDS certified feather (Responsible Down Standard) that ensures that it comes from ducks and geese that have been respected and treated in an ecological way.
|Season of use||Autumn, Winter|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||3 🌱🌱🌱|
|Ecological Certificates||amfori BSCI, EOCA, Fair Wear Foundation, RDS (Responsible Down Standard)|
|Types of jackets||Down-filled, Parka|
|Fabrics||Nylon, Pertex Quantum|
|Layer||2nd layer, 3rd layer|
|Activities||Daily life, Travel, Trekking|
Write Your Own Review
More from Rab