Aurora Parka Wmns
Out of stock
Only %1 left
Women's down jacket with great thermal capacity and recycled fabrics. For daily use due to its flattering cut or for trekking and winter excursions.
- Women's down parka for very cold conditions.
- Rab recommends its use for excursions, trips or trekkings as well as for daily use due to its elegant design.
- This jacket provides an excellent weight / insulation ratio, being ideal for women looking for a very warm garment while also being very light.
- Arrangement of the boom by means of large horizontal partitions that avoid the appearance of cold spots and ensure the best distribution of the boom.
- Two chest pockets with YKK zippers. One inside with zip for valuables.
- Main front opening with two-way YKK Vislon Natulon zip with double carriage.
- Adjustable hood by means of a drawstring and a back velcro. Completely filled with down and with a front septum that covers the contour of the face to seal the heat.
- Cuffs with wool interior for greater comfort.
- The length of the jacket is medium, being below the buttocks.
- Includes carrying bag.
- 650FP (250g.) European goose down filling with Nikwax Hydrophobic Down hydrophobic treatment thanks to which the feather absorbs less water and dries faster as well as being free of fluorocarbons .
- Pertex Quantum recycled outer fabric (52g / m2, DWR, 30D) very light, windproof, breathable and prevents feather loss. With an excellent balance between resistance and lightness. Its tight-knit nylon ripstop construction makes the fabric soft and packable.
- On the inside, the fabric is recycled nylon (20D, 38g / m2)
- RDS (Responsible Down Standard) certified feather that ensures that it comes from ducks and geese that have been respected and treated in an ecological way.
- Manufactured under the amfori BSCI code of conduct which is based on the most important international conventions that protect workers' rights to put sustainable trade at the center of the process.
- Product under the tag Fair Wear Foundation , a foundation that works to improve the conditions of workers in textile companies and guarantees that its members follow a code of good labor practices.
- Brand belonging to EOCA (European Outdoor Conservation Association) , a charity that directly finances projects for the conservation and care of nature and wild places.
|Season of use||Autumn, Winter|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||3 🌱🌱🌱|
|Ecological Certificates||amfori BSCI, EOCA, Fair Wear Foundation, P.U.R.E. Recycled Down|
|Types of jackets||Down-filled, Parka|
|Fabrics||Nylon, Pertex Quantum|
|Layer||2nd layer, 3rd layer|
|Activities||Daily life, Travel, Trekking|
Write Your Own Review