Men's Ledro Shorts
As low as €60.90 Regular Price €85.00
Available The delivery time of each product depends on the warehouse in which it is located. We work with several warehouses located in Europe. Select the color or size you want and the delivery time for that combination will be displayed.
Only %1 left
Men's mountain biking pants. With elastic parts for greater comfort and inner pants with padding.
- Shorts for men who practice mountain biking in specific outings or not very intense training.
- Comfortable, breathable and quick-drying pants.
- Adjustable waist by button and belt loops. The waist cut is higher in the back area for greater comfort when riding the bike.
- With two open pockets for the hands and a vertical zippered pocket on the leg.
- Includes inner pants with padding.
- Incorporates 8 mm Mens Active Cycling pad. designed for the male anatomy. Soft, elastic pad with a seamless construction designed for occasional outings and light or medium workouts. Constructed with open-pore foam and with ventilation channels for better breathability and ventilation. Comfortable, hypoallergenic and antibacterial material with Oeko-Tex certificate. Developed with 60 Kg/m3 density foam.
- Inseam length of 32 cm in size M.
- Polyester outer trousers.
- Underpants made of 90% polyester and 10% elastane.
- Product under the tag Fair Wear Foundation, a foundation that works to improve the conditions of workers in textile companies and ensures that its members follow a code of good labor practices.
- Product with the Green Shape de Vaude label which guarantees that the product has been manufactured in an environmentally friendly way. Made from sustainable materials, resource-saving manufacturing and fair production facilities.
- Product with Grüner Knopf certificate that combines criteria for both the product and the company that have to demonstrate demanding ecological and social standards.
- Brand belonging to EOCA (European Outdoor Conservation Association), a charity that directly finances projects for the conservation and care of nature and wild places.
- Made with substances and processes that comply with the Bluesign certificate. This label is the most demanding in the world in terms of environmental protection. It guarantees that the entire production chain uses components and processes that are harmless to the occupational and physical health of people and the environment.
- Textile with Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certificate that guarantees that the fabrics that are in contact with the skin are free from allergens, harmful chemicals, heavy metals and carcinogens.
|Season of use||Autumn, Spring, Summer|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||5 🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱|
|Ecological Certificates||Bluesign, EOCA, Fair Wear Foundation, Green Shape, Grüner Knopf, Oeko Tex|
|Fill Type||No filling|
|Features||Stretch, Quick-dry, Breathable|
Write Your Own Review