Uhsi Extreme DV
As low as €82.45 Regular Price €164.90
Only %1 left
Technical pants for women with great resistance and comfort due to their elasticity and high breathability. With reinforcements in friction zones. Slim fit and with five pockets.
- Very robust, resistant and durable technical pants with inserts of various materials in areas of friction. Elastic and breathable allowing moisture to escape during activity.
- Warm garment with great thermal capacity. It is also water repellent.
- Trangoworld recommends it for intensive uses in trekking, climbing and mountaineering. It can also be used for urban use.
- Garment belonging to the Alpine family of Trangoworld , technical products designed to perform at the highest level in high mountain activities. Products manufactured with the latest advances in technical materials and functionality that guarantee durability, protection, resistance and satisfaction of use.
- Redesign of the classic Uhsi Extreme DS .
- Slim-fit trousers with a slim fit.
- Carded interior that achieves a very soft touch with the skin and a greater thermal capacity.
- Elastic waist and belt adjustment.
- Zip fly and protection placket.
- On the bottom it has a zippered opening.
- Garment with ultraviolet protection +30 Protection UV that reaches a protection factor of 30 or higher.
- Five exposed zip pockets , two side, two vertical leg and one rear.
- To ensure total comfort the knees are shaped.
- It has Kevlar reinforcements in the friction areas such as knee pads, bottom and ankle for greater durability.
- Available in special size + 5 / -5 with increased length.
- Cordura Free4Move (287 gr / m2, EA8) bi-elastic, resistant, light and fast drying. Fabric with high resistance to abrasion, comfortable due to its elastic point and with modern aesthetics.
- Free4move are bi-elastic fabrics developed by Trangoworld. With an elastomer that provides great adaptability to movement and elasticity. Developed for athletes who need freedom of movement and versatility of use.
- KePlar fibers from DuPont are used to achieve an extremely strong and durable textile. Five times stronger than steel at equal weight. There is a great variety of Kevlar, all of great durability.
- Made with fabrics certified with the Bluesign quality seal. This seal is the most demanding in the world regarding environmental protection. In order for a product to bear this seal, it must be made with at least 90% certified fabrics.
|Season of use||Autumn, Spring, Winter|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||3 🌱🌱🌱|
|Ecological Certificates||Bluesign, EOCA|
|Fabrics||Cordura, Free4move, Kevlar|
|Weight (gr.)||595 (talla M)|
|Activities||Climbing, Mountaineering, Trekking|
Write Your Own Review
More from Trangoworld