Uhsi Extreme DV
As low as €86.90 Regular Price €168.90
Available The delivery time of each product depends on the warehouse in which it is located. We work with several warehouses located in Europe. Select the color or size you want and the delivery time for that combination will be displayed.
Only %1 left
Technical pants for women with great resistance and comfort due to their elasticity and high breathability. With reinforcements in friction zones. Slim fit and with five pockets.
- Very robust, resistant and durable technical pants with inserts of various materials in friction areas. Elastic and breathable which allows moisture to escape during activity.
- Warm garment with great thermal capacity. It is also water repellent.
- Trangoworld recommends it for intensive uses in trekking, climbing and mountaineering. It can also be used for urban use.
- Garment belonging to the Trangoworld Alpine family , technical products designed to perform at the highest level in high mountain activities. Products manufactured with the latest advances in technical materials and functionality that guarantee durability, protection, resistance and satisfaction of use.
- Redesign of the classic Uhsi Extreme DS.
- Slim fit trousers with a tight cut.
- Carded interior that achieves a very soft touch with the skin and a greater thermal capacity.
- Waist adjustment by elastic and belt.
- Zip fly and protection placket.
- It has a zipper opening on the hem.
- Garment with ultraviolet protection +30 UV Protection that reaches a protection factor 30 or higher.
- Five pockets with visible zipper , two on the sides, two vertical ones on the leg and one at the back.
- To ensure total comfort, the knees are shaped.
- It has Kevlar reinforcements in the friction areas such as knee pads, seat and internal ankle for greater durability.
- Available in special size + 5 / -5 with increased length.
- Cordura Free4Move (287 gr / m2, EA8) bi-elastic, resistant, light and fast drying. Fabric with high resistance to abrasion, comfortable due to its elasticity point and with modern aesthetics.
- Free4move are bielastic fabrics developed by Trangoworld. With an elastomer that provides great adaptability to movement and elasticity. Developed for athletes who need freedom of movement and versatility of use.
- DuPont Kevlar fibers are used to achieve an extremely strong and durable textile. Five times stronger than steel for equal weight. There is a wide variety of Kevlar, all of great durability.
- Made with fabrics certified with the Bluesign quality seal. This seal is the most demanding in the world regarding environmental protection. For a product to carry this seal, it must be made with at least 90% certified fabrics.
|Season of use||Autumn, Spring, Winter|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||3 🌱🌱🌱|
|Ecological Certificates||Bluesign, EOCA|
|Fabrics||Cordura, Free4move, Kevlar|
|Fill Type||No filling|
|Activities||Climbing, Mountaineering, Trekking|
Write Your Own Review