Winter Torque Pants man
Out of stock
Only %1 left
Comfortable and resistant men's technical pants with reinforcement areas. Ideal for use in the mountains in winter and in cold climates.
- Very resistant, elastic, breathable, windproof and waterproof men's trousers thanks to its combination of Matrix membrane and inner fleece lining.
- Technical pants ideal for mountaineering and mountain climbing in cold or very cold climates.
- Due to its comfort and high breathability, it can be used for trekking and any mountain outing in winter.
- Overlapping reinforcements on the knees that extend to the inside of the ankles for greater resistance to abrasion.
- Shaped knees that allow greater flexibility and freedom of movement.
- Elastic waist with snap button closure and YKK double carriage zip fly and protective placket.
- Includes 30mm quick release belt that is removable. The belt loops are joined by other upper loops at the front and at the back to be able to attach straps. It is compatible with the Rab elastic braces (ASR-T04) which are not included.
- It has two hand pockets and one back. All three with YKK zip closure.
- A silicone band around the hem ensures a good grip of the hem to the boot or crampons. It includes attachment points to attach the hem to the laces of the boots.
- YKK zipper on the hem to open the hem opening and allow the use of large boots.
- YKK double carriage zippers on the sides of the thighs to function as ventilation. They have an inner mesh lining to prevent the entry of snow.
- The inside leg length is 81 cm.
- Regular straight cut.
- 3-layer Matrix outer fabric (230 g / m2, 84% nylon and 16% elastane), wind resistant, with high breathability, quick drying and a high level of UPF protection. From the family of softshell fabrics manufactured by Rab. With a high degree of freedom of movement as it is elastic in all four directions and designed to be durable.
- Matrix reinforcements fabric (215g / m2, 0-5-cfm, 84% nylon and 16% elastane).
- Manufactured under the amfori BSCI code of conduct which is based on the most important international conventions that protect workers' rights to put sustainable trade at the center of the process.
- Product under the tag Fair Wear Foundation , a foundation that works to improve the conditions of workers in textile companies and guarantees that its members follow a code of good labor practices.
- Brand belonging to EOCA (European Outdoor Conservation Association) , a charity that directly finances projects for the conservation and care of nature and wild places.
|Season of use||Autumn, Winter|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||2 🌱🌱|
|Ecological Certificates||amfori BSCI, EOCA, Fair Wear Foundation|
|Fill Type||No filling|
|Activities||Climbing, Mountaineering, Trekking|
Write Your Own Review