Torque VR Pants women
As low as €151.20 Regular Price €189.95
Only %1 left
Women's technical pants with Vapor-Rise technology that makes it a particularly breathable and warm garment. Ideal for use in the mountains in winter and with changing climates.
- Very resistant, elastic, breathable, windproof and waterproof women's trousers thanks to its combination of Matrix membrane and Vapor-Rise inner lining.
- Technical pants ideal for mountaineering and mountain climbing in cold or very cold climates.
- Due to its comfort and high breathability, it can be used for trekking and any mountain outing in winter.
- Garment with Vapor-Rise technology which is a combination of polyester fabrics (VR Warm and VR Wicking) in the inner lining of the garment that are divided into different zones to optimize moisture transfer in regions with a lot of sweating and warmth in others. In this way, an optimal internal microclimate is achieved in activities and mixed climatic conditions. This technology absorbs moisture and moves it away from the skin, allowing it to dry quickly and also provides surprising warmth.
- Overlapping reinforcements on the knees that extend to the inside of the ankles for greater resistance to abrasion.
- Shaped knees that allow greater flexibility and freedom of movement.
- Waist with snap button closure. YKK double carriage zip fly with protective placket, compatible with the use of harness.
- On the belt loops, other upper loops are attached at the front and at the back to be able to attach straps. It is compatible with the Rab elastic braces (ASR-T04) which are not included.
- It has two hand pockets, one on the thigh and one on the back. All three with YKK zip closure.
- Includes attachment points to secure the hem on the boot laces.
- YKK zipper on the hem to open the hem opening and allow the use of large boots.
- YKK zippers on the sides of the thighs to function as ventilation. They have an inner mesh lining to prevent snow from entering.
- Regular straight cut.
- 2-layer Matrix outer fabric (133 g / m2, 90% polyamide and 5% elastane) wind resistant, with high breathability, fast drying and a high level of UPF protection. From the family of softshell fabrics manufactured by Rab. With a high degree of freedom of movement as it is elastic in all four directions and designed to be durable.
- With DWR treatment for greater resistance to wind and water.
- Polyester inner lining. In VR warm areas it is 83 g / m2 and in VR wicking areas it is 102 g / m2.
- Manufactured under the amfori BSCI code of conduct which is based on the most important international conventions that protect workers' rights to put sustainable trade at the center of the process.
- Product under the tag Fair Wear Foundation , a foundation that works to improve the conditions of workers in textile companies and guarantees that its members follow a code of good labor practices.
- Brand belonging to EOCA (European Outdoor Conservation Association) , a charity that directly finances projects for the conservation and care of nature and wild places.
|Season of use||Autumn, Winter|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||2 🌱🌱|
|Ecological Certificates||amfori BSCI, EOCA, Fair Wear Foundation|
|Fill Type||No filling|
|Activities||Climbing, Mountaineering, Trekking|
Write Your Own Review