Kinetic Alpine Pants man
Out of stock
Only %1 left
Waterproof and elastic men's trousers with unmatched mobility and comfort. Rab's approach to the concept of protective but comfortable clothing. The interior quickly wicks away sweat and moisture while the exterior protects it from the elements.
- Men's technical pants ideal for mountaineering and mountain climbing. Due to its comfort and high breathability, it can be used in trekkings and any outing in the mountains.
- Very light and highly packable garment. Once stored, it remains in a small package easily stowable in a backpack or even attached to the harness.
- Add ceramic print reinforcements on the ass, knees and instep as they are areas of high wear. This increases durability and reduces the risk of snags or tears without reducing the flexibility of the fabric.
- Shaped knees that allow greater flexibility and freedom of movement.
- Adjustable waist with a quick-fix drawstring that can be hidden and stored on a small side waist strap.
- YKK zip fly and opening below the waist.
- Features two YKK zippered hand pockets.
- Fixings by means of fixed straps inside the hem to hold the hems in the laces of the boots.
- YKK zipper on the hems at the back to open the hem opening improving mobility and allowing the use of large boots.
- Slim fit cut.
- Proflex fabric (10,000mm, 35,000cc, 109g / m2) totally waterproof, highly breathable and elastic. Fabric created by Rab to achieve a perfect combination of comfort, being very elastic and light, and high protection against the elements due to its great waterproofness and breathability.
- With water repellent DWR treatment on the front of the garment.
- High caliber knit lining.
|Season of use||Autumn, Spring, Summer, Winter|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||2 🌱🌱|
|Ecological Certificates||amfori BSCI, EOCA, Fair Wear Foundation|
|Fill Type||No filling|
|Features||Windproof, Waterproof, Breathable|
|Activities||Mountaineering, Travel, Trekking|
Write Your Own Review