Spectra Softshell Jacket man
Out of stock
Only %1 left
Men's windbreaker for cycling. Comfortable, warm and elastic. With Windproof 100 membrane indicated for halftime and strong winds.
- Men's chauqeta for cycling in cold conditions and strong wind.
- It is very comfortable thanks to its elastic fabric that allows freedom of movement and adaptability to the body.
- Vaude recommends its use in halftime for temperatures between 5 and 15 degrees.
- Cut of the garment "Race-Cut" special for cycling road and mountain that provides great comfort by adapting to the sitting position of cyclists.
- Full front zip with collar flap to prevent chafing and generously sized puller for easy use.
- A zippered chest pocket and an inside pocket for the MP3.
- Sleeves designed to allow greater freedom of movement.
- Reflective elements for better visibility.
- Windproof 100 technology that consists of a fabric with a 100% wind resistant membrane. Its construction is based on the technical outer layer and another inner layer with thermal properties.
- Lycra on cuffs and waist to improve the fit.
- Made with fabrics certified with the Bluesign quality seal. This seal is the most demanding in the world regarding environmental protection. For a product to carry this sell, it must be made with at least 90% certified fabrics.
- Green product Vaude. This distinctive is only granted to products with more than 90% made of natural cotton or recycled products, non-aggressive colorants with the environment and with a controlled construction process. This Vaude production hallmark is linked to the Bluesign seal.
|Season of use||Autumn, Spring, Summer|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||4 🌱🌱🌱🌱|
|Ecological Certificates||Bluesign, EOCA, Fair Wear Foundation|
|Types of jackets||With synthetic insulated|
|Layer||2nd layer, 3rd layer|
Write Your Own Review
More from Vaude