Manukau Parka women
Out of stock
Only %1 left
Very versatile women's jacket as it is waterproof, breathable, windproof and has an elegant cut. Very warm and resistant.
- Women's parka-style jacket, especially warm and waterproof, valid for both urban and trekking use.
- 2 layer jacket. The outer layer is waterproof and windproof.
- The interior, filled with Primaloft®, provides optimal insulation and provides extra warmth.
- Adjustable hood with drawstring.
- Front zip closure with 2 rails and flap.
- Two front pockets with zip and flap on them, to give a more aesthetic result.
- Inside pocket.
- Adjustable waist with drawstring and adjustable lycra cuffs.
- Made with fabrics certified with the Bluesign quality seal. This seal is the most demanding in the world regarding environmental protection. In order for a product to bear this seal, it must be made with at least 90% certified fabrics.
- Green Vaude product. This badge is only awarded to products with more than 90% made of natural cotton or recycled products, dyes that are not aggressive with the environment and with a controlled construction process. This Vaude production badge is linked to the Bluesign label.
- Ceplex Active waterproof, windproof and breathable membrane . With a waterproofness of 15000mm and a breathability of 15000g / m2 / 24h.
- Main fabric: 100% polyester. Membrane: 100% polyurethane. Coating: 78% polyester, 22% polyacrylic. Filling: Primaloft® Black Insulation Eco 80g / m2.
|Season of use||Autumn, Winter|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||4 🌱🌱🌱🌱|
|Ecological Certificates||Bluesign, EOCA, Fair Wear Foundation|
|Types of jackets||With synthetic insulated|
|Layer||2nd layer, 3rd layer|
|Features||Breathable, Waterproof, Windproof|
Write Your Own Review
More from Vaude