Escape Light Jacket woman
As low as €70.30 Regular Price €100.00
Only %1 left
Lightweight and versatile waterproof women's jacket. With hood that is stored in the neck and Ceplex Active breathable and windproof membrane.
- Lightweight and versatile jacket for women valid for all use and with a hood that can be easily stored in the garment.
- It is breathable and valid for both trekking and travel.
- 2.5-layer technology. The outer layer is resistant and waterproof and the second layer cuts the wind. This second layer has an internal film, improving performance without increasing the weight of the garment .
- High neck and hood adjustable and roll-up at the neck . The hood allows to adjust the soft visor thanks to a velcro.
- Adjustable drawstring waist and velcro adjustable cuffs.
- It has two front zippered pockets.
- Loose Fit garment design, loose cut.
- Made with fabrics certified with the Bluesign quality seal. This seal is the most demanding in the world regarding environmental protection. For a product to carry this seal, it must be made with at least 90% certified fabrics.
- Vaude green product. This badge is only awarded to products with more than 90% made of natural cotton or recycled products, non-aggressive colorants with the environment and with a controlled construction process. This Vaude production hallmark is linked to the Bluesign seal.
- Waterproof, windproof and breathable Ceplex Active membrane . With a waterproofing of 15000mm and a breathability of 15000g / m2 / 24h.
- Main fabric: 100% polyester. Membrane: 100% polyurethane. Lining: 100% polyamide. 100% polyester mesh.
|Season of use||Winter|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||5 🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱|
|Ecological Certificates||Bluesign, Eco Finish, EOCA, Fair Wear Foundation, Green Shape, Grüner Knopf|
|Types of jackets||Raincoat|
|Fill Type||No filling|
|Features||Windproof, Waterproof, Breathable|
Write Your Own Review
More from Vaude