Croz 3L Jacket II
Out of stock
Only %1 left
Technical jacket for men, very light, perfect for trekkings, mountaineering and ferrata.
- Men's jacket, highly breathable, waterproof, windproof and very light.
- Lightweight, space-saving 3-layer 3-layer jacket. Fits perfectly in any backpack
- It is light enough to use occasionally in summer, but also resistant to withstand rain and wind the rest of the year.
- The outer layer provides robustness to the jacket while the Ceplex Green membrane is waterproof and windproof.
- With ventilation closures along the highly breathable membrane, they create an ideal microclimate.
- The cut of the jacket is designed for alpine sports, designed so that it does not climb when we are wearing the harness.
- With 2 large waterproof front pockets, very easy to access, ideal for carrying gloves and maps.
- Central zip with flap.
- Velcro adjustable wrists.
- Adjustable hood helmet compatible.
- It provides complete freedom of movement , thanks to its articulated sleeves.
- Made with fabrics certified with the Bluesign quality seal. This seal is the most demanding in the world regarding environmental protection. In order for a product to bear this seal, it must be made with at least 90% certified fabrics.
- Green Vaude product. This badge is only awarded to products with more than 90% made of natural cotton or recycled products, dyes that are not aggressive with the environment and with a controlled construction process. This Vaude production badge is linked to the Bluesign label.
- Ceplex Green waterproof, windproof and breathable membrane . With a waterproofness of 15000mm and a breathability of 15000g / m2 / 24h. Made with 100 materials free of PFC (fluorocarbons harmful to the environment).
- Main fabric: 100% polyester. Membrane: 100% polyurethane. Coating: 100% polyamide.
|Season of use||Autumn, Spring, Summer, Winter|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||4 🌱🌱🌱🌱|
|Ecological Certificates||Bluesign, EOCA, Fair Wear Foundation|
|Types of jackets||Raincoat|
|Features||Breathable, Waterproof, Windproof|
|Activities||Climbing, Mountaineering, Trekking|
Write Your Own Review
More from Vaude