- Windproof, breathable and waterproof women's jacket for trekking, traveling or everyday use.
- Polyvalent, light and compressible garment that can be easily transported in its transport bag taking up very little space.
- Detachable hood by zip. With semi-rigid visor and double contour and volume adjustment with tanca closure.
- Two zippered ventral hand pockets.
- It has an interior zip pocket.
- Front zip with chin guard.
- Raglan sleeve with velcro cuff adjustment and an elastic girdle with tanca closure for the hem.
Inner Plus 2L membrane (103gr / m2) with nanoporous structure that allow breathability and at the same time is waterproof and windproof. With a water column of 10,000mm and a breathability of ± 15,000 g / m2 / 24h.
- Made with substances and processes that comply with the Bluesign certificate . This label is the most demanding in the world in terms of environmental protection. It guarantees that the entire production chain uses components and processes that are harmless to the occupational and physical health of people and the environment.
- Brand belonging to EOCA (European Outdoor Conservation Association) , a charity that directly finances projects for the conservation and care of nature and wild places.
|Season of use||Autumn, Spring, Winter|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||3 🌱🌱🌱|
|Ecological Certificates||Bluesign, EOCA|
|Types of jackets||Raincoat|
|Fill Type||No filling|
|Features||Windproof, Waterproof, Breathable|
|Weight (gr.)||485 (M)|
|Activities||Daily life, Travel, Trekking|