As low as €90.90 Regular Price €190.00
Only %1 left
Women's down jacket 90/10 (600 CUINS). Versatile garment that is breathable, warm and takes up very little space in your carry bag
- All-terrain women's down jacket made of natural, warm, breathable, comfortable. It is very light and compressible , so it can be easily stored inside the backpack and in its transport bag.
- Trangoworld recommends its use for climbing, skiing, trekking or urban use .
- Fixed hood with double Facial and volume girdle .
- Full front zipper with inner flap for better insulation.
- Elasticated cuffs and elastic adjustable waist with tanca closure.
- It has 2 ventral pockets with zipper.
- It Sold with a bag for transport.
- Jacket made of goose down 90/10 (600 CUINS) 160g . With 90% down and 10% feather. The down being smaller than the feather provides more insulation. 600 cuin feather is the unit used to measure the expansion and compression capacity of the down. The higher this number, the greater the boom's expansion capacity and the greater its insulating capacity.
- Polyamide downproof 34gr / m2.
|Season of use||Winter|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||1 🌱|
|Types of jackets||Down-filled|
|Layer||2nd layer, 3rd layer|
|Weight (gr.)||430 (talla M)|
|Activities||Climbing, Ski, Travel, Trekking|
Write Your Own Review