Xenon Jacket man
Special Price €134.25 Regular Price €150.00
Out of stock
Very warm and light men's jacket with high performance synthetic filling. Highly breathable and very versatile. Ideal for alpine winter activities.
- Men's jacket with Stratus padding with great heat capacity even in extreme conditions.
- Rab recommends its use for trekking, hiking and alpine activities in demanding conditions.
- This jacket provides an excellent weight / insulation ratio, being ideal for users looking for a very warm, windproof, very light, highly breathable and compressible garment.
- Perfectly sealed so there are no cold spots to lose heat from.
- Two ventral hand pockets with YKK zippers .
- Internal pocket with YKK zipper prepared to be used as a compression bag.
- Main zipper with double carriage YKK ® VISLON c with inner flap to provide total insulation and chin guard.
- Hood to put under the helmet with elastic adjustment.
- Cuffs with elastic adjustment.
- Elastic drawstring at the hem.
- Regular cut. straight fit.
- Interior and exterior Atmos fabric (20dx20d, 38g / m2) very light Ripstop nylon. Atmos fabric is made from superfine polyamide yarns in a very dense and compact construction. Thus, highly compressible, fast-drying and water-resistant products are achieved, as well as being windproof and avoiding the loss of feather or fiber.
- Stratus fiber filling (60g / m2, 100% recycled polyester) high performance synthetic filling designed by Rab and produced by Thermore. It is made from 100% recycled fibers from PET plastic bottles. Designed to trap as much air as possible, providing superior warmth for its weight while maintaining fantastic softness. It stays warm in humid climates, dries quickly and has a finish that prevents fiber loss, increasing durability.
|Season of use||Autumn, Spring, Winter|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||2 🌱🌱|
|Ecological Certificates||amfori BSCI, EOCA, Fair Wear Foundation|
|Types of jackets||With synthetic insulated|
|Layer||2nd layer, 3rd layer|
|Activities||Climbing, Mountaineering, Travel, Trekking|
Write Your Own Review