Mythic Ultra Jacket men
As low as €359.90 Regular Price €450.00
Available The delivery time of each product depends on the warehouse in which it is located. We work with several warehouses located in Europe. Select the color or size you want and the delivery time for that combination will be displayed.
Only %1 left
- Extraordinary warmth in minimal weight. This Pertex Quantum down jacket is a game changer for alpinists.
- Combining TILT technology with 900FP down and offset partition construction, it's the warmest lightweight down jacket yet. It's the result of extensive research and development.</ li>
- Ultralight men's jacket for sub-zero temperatures and mountain athletes, outdoor professionals and fast-moving climbers.
- Offset outer partitions with TILT mesh in the torso increase warmth in the chest area.
- Sewn-in construction on the arms and hood reduces weight and increases mobility.
- Helmet-compatible down-filled hood with elastication at the back, concealed internal adjustment and rigid visor for added protection.
- Pre-curved and articulated sleeves for better fit and movement.
- Lightweight YKK VISLON center front zipper with fleece lined chin guard.
- Hand pockets with concealed YKK zipper and chest pocket.
- Light cuffs with elastic part for an optimal fit and reduced volume.
- Waist adjustment by double adjustment tape and anti-hook system.
- Straight jacket cut. The fall of this jacket is straight, being the average Rab pattern.
- Back length 76.5cm in size M.
- Sold with carrying bag.
- 900FP (240g) European goose down filling with Nikwax Hydrophobic Down treatment thanks to which the feather absorbs less water and dries faster as well as being free of fluorocarbons.
- Exterior and interior fabric of Pertex Quantum (28 g/m2) very light, windproof, breathable and prevents the loss of feathers. With an excellent balance between resistance and lightness. Its tightly woven ripstop nylon construction makes the fabric soft and packable.
- Secondary interior fabric in polyester mesh with aluminum coating (15 g/m2).
- With water repellent DWR treatment completely free of fluorocarbons.
- RDS certified feather (Responsible Down Standard) which ensures that it comes from ducks and geese that have been respected and treated in an ecological way.
- Manufactured under the amfori BSCI code of conduct which is based on the most important international conventions that protect the rights of workers to put sustainable trade at the center of the process.
- Product tagged Fair Wear Foundation, a foundation that works to improve the conditions of workers in textile companies and guarantees that its members follow a code of good labor practices.
- Brand belonging to EOCA (European Outdoor Conservation Association), a charitable organization that directly finances projects for the conservation and care of nature and wild places.
- Company certified as Climate Neutral Company. Distinction awarded to companies that reduce their carbon dioxide emissions while offsetting them by promoting renewable energy projects or forest conservation.
|Season of use||Winter|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||5 🌱🌱🌱🌱🌱|
|Ecological Certificates||amfori BSCI, Climate Neutral, EOCA, Fair Wear Foundation, RDS (Responsible Down Standard)|
|Type of jacket||Down-filled|
|Features||Windproof, Lightness, Water repelent, Thermal, Breathable|
Write Your Own Review