Kinetic Alpine Jacket women
Out of stock
Only %1 left
Waterproof and elastic women's jacket with unmatched mobility and comfort. Rab's approach to the concept of protective but comfortable clothing. The interior quickly wicks away sweat and moisture while the exterior protects it from the elements.
- Technical women's jacket ideal for mountaineering and mountain climbing. Due to its comfort and high breathability, it can be used on trekkings and any outing in the mountains.
- Very light and highly packable garment. Once stored, it remains in a small package easily storable in a backpack or even attached to the harness.
- Add ceramic print reinforcements on the hood and sleeves as they are high-wear areas. This increases durability and reduces the risk of snags or tears without reducing the flexibility of the fabric.
- Hood compatible with helmet use and rigid visor shaped like a foil. The hood has a drawstring for both volume and perimeter.
- YKK AquaGuard VISLON one-way front zip with internal protective flap.
- Features two YKK AquaGuard zippered hand pockets.
- Inside pocket with zip closure.
- Velcro adjustable cuffs and drawstring waist. Seamless waist and cuffs to improve comfort.
- Slim fit cut.
- Vertical back length in size UK 12 / M: 70 cm.
- Proflex fabric (10,000mm, 35,000cc, 109g / m2) totally waterproof, highly breathable and elastic. Fabric created by Rab to achieve a perfect combination of comfort, being very elastic and light, and high protection against the elements due to its great waterproofness and breathability.
- With water repellent DWR treatment on the front of the garment.
- High caliber knit lining.
|Season of use||Autumn, Spring, Summer, Winter|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||2 🌱🌱|
|Ecological Certificates||amfori BSCI, EOCA, Fair Wear Foundation|
|Types of jackets||Raincoat|
|Fill Type||No filling|
|Features||Windproof, Waterproof, Breathable|
|Activities||Climbing, Mountaineering, Travel, Trekking|
Write Your Own Review