Men's Infinity Microlight Jacket
As low as €209.90 Regular Price €300.00
Delivery in 5-9 working days The product is available from the manufacturer's warehouse. It will take about a week to deliver.
Only %1 left
Men's jacket with 700 fill hydrophobic down. Very light, versatile and easy to pack jacket, both for technical activities in high mountains and for daily use.
- Light down jacket for medium and high cold conditions and resistant to friction and abrasion.
- Rab recommends its use for mountaineering, ice climbing and extremely demanding conditions although due to its design it can also be used on trekking or in the city.
- This jacket provides an excellent weight / insulation ratio, being ideal for users looking for a very warm garment, resistant to water and wind, being also very light and compressible.
- Layout of the boom through narrow horizontal partitions that ensure the best distribution of the boom as well as not disturbing the movement. Its seams prevent the appearance of cold spots and the loss of feather.
- YKK VISLON main zipper with protective thermal flap on the inside and covering on the neck.
- Two ventral hand pockets with YKK VISLON zippers and one chest pocket with YKK zip.
- Hood compatible with the use of a helmet, with a rigid visor on the upper part and hidden adjusters inside.
- Slim design adjusted to improve insulation and facilitate mobility, in addition to improving its use with a harness.
- Articulated sleeves for better arm mobility.
- Cuffs with an elastic adjustment panel and waist adjustment tape.
- Sold with carrying bag.
- Back length 74 cm in size M.
- 700FP European goose down filling (146 g) with Nikwax Hydrophobic Down hydrophobic treatment thanks to which the feather absorbs less water and dries faster as well as being free of fluorocarbons. Ecological feather with an excellent level of insulation at a minimum weight.
- Gore Tex Infinium Windstopper outer fabric (13D, 45 g/m2) lightweight, totally windproof and highly breathable. Fabric resistant to water in drizzle or snow but is not waterproof to heavy rain or snowfall.
- RDS (Responsible Down Standard) certified feather that ensures that it comes from ducks and geese that have been respected and treated in an ecological way.
- Manufactured under the amfori BSCI code of conduct which is based on the most important international conventions that protect workers' rights to put sustainable trade at the center of the process.
- Product under the tag Fair Wear Foundation, a foundation that works to improve the conditions of workers in textile companies and ensures that its members follow a code of good labor practices.
- Brand belonging to EOCA (European Outdoor Conservation Association), a charity that directly finances projects for the conservation and care of nature and wild places.
|Season of use||Winter|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||3 🌱🌱🌱|
|Ecological Certificates||amfori BSCI, EOCA, Fair Wear Foundation, RDS (Responsible Down Standard)|
|Type of jacket||Down-filled|
|Fabrics||Gore-Tex Infinium Windstopper|
|Layer||2nd layer, 3rd layer|
|Features||Windproof, Water repelent, Thermal, Breathable|
|Activities||Daily life, Mountaineering, Travel, Trekking|
Write Your Own Review