Women's Infinity Alpine Jacket
As low as €319.90 Regular Price €400.00
Available The delivery time of each product depends on the warehouse in which it is located. We work with several warehouses located in Europe. Select the color or size you want and the delivery time for that combination will be displayed.
Only %1 left
Women's down jacket with great thermal capacity and very light. Water resistant, windproof and with extra protection on torso and arms for the most demanding atmospheric conditions.
- Technical down jacket for extreme cold conditions and resistant to friction and abrasion.
- Rab recommends its use for mountaineering, ice climbing and extremely demanding conditions although due to its design it can also be used on trekking or in the city.
- This jacket provides an excellent weight / insulation ratio, being ideal for users looking for a very warm garment, resistant to water and wind, being also very light and compressible.
- Arrangement of the boom by means of opposing partitions on its outer and inner walls which avoids the appearance of cold spots and ensures the best distribution of the boom. The outer seams are folded inside the garment so they are not visible and thus ensure that water slides through the fabric and cannot enter the seams.
- In the upper torso, shoulders and upper arms it has a more resistant layer of Gore-Tex Infinium Windstopper with minimal seams to improve insulation against water and wind in these more sensitive areas.
- YKK VISLON double carriage main zipper, with thermal protective flap inside and covering on the neck.
- Two ventral hand pockets with YKK zippers and one inside pocket with YKK zip.
- Hood compatible with the use of a helmet, with a rigid visor on the upper part and hidden adjusters inside.
- Straight jacket cut. The fall of this jacket is straight, being the Rab medium pattern.
- Articulated sleeves for better arm mobility.
- Cuffs with elastic adjustment and adjustment tape at the waist.
- Sold with carrying bag.
- Back length of 73 cm in size S.
- 800FP (162 g) European goose down filling with Nikwax Hydrophobic Down hydrophobic treatment thanks to which the feather absorbs less water and dries faster as well as being free of fluorocarbons. Ecological feather with an excellent level of insulation at a minimum weight.
- Lightweight, totally windproof and highly breathable Gore-Tex Infinium Windstopper (30D, 64 g/m2) outer fabric on the upper chest, shoulders and arms. Fabric resistant to water in drizzle or snow but is not waterproof to heavy rain or snowfall.
- Rest of the outer fabric of Gore-Tex Infinium Windstopper (13D, 45 g/m2).
- Recycled nylon inner fabric (20D, 38g/m2).
- RDS (Responsible Down Standard) certified feather that ensures that it comes from ducks and geese that have been respected and treated in an ecological way.
- Manufactured under the amfori BSCI code of conduct which is based on the most important international conventions that protect workers' rights to put sustainable trade at the center of the process.
- Product under the tag Fair Wear Foundation, a foundation that works to improve the conditions of workers in textile companies and ensures that its members follow a code of good labor practices.
- Brand belonging to EOCA (European Outdoor Conservation Association), a charity that directly finances projects for the conservation and care of nature and wild places.
|Season of use||Winter|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||3 🌱🌱🌱|
|Ecological Certificates||amfori BSCI, EOCA, Fair Wear Foundation, RDS (Responsible Down Standard)|
|Type of jacket||Down-filled|
|Fabrics||Gore-Tex Infinium Windstopper|
|Layer||2nd layer, 3rd layer|
|Features||Windproof, Water repelent, Thermal, Breathable|
|Activities||Mountaineering, Travel, Trekking|
Write Your Own Review