Downpour Alpine Jacket women
Out of stock
Only %1 left
Very compressible and lightweight women's jacket ideal as a breathable, windproof and waterproof third layer. Very comfortable and practical for any outdoor use.
- Jacket for women recommended as a third waterproof layer in all types of mountain activities.
- Being very light and compressible, it is ideal to carry it at any time in case of an unexpected rain.
- Hood compatible with the use of a helmet and fully adjustable in contour and volume. With flexible visor and roll-up closure with drawstring.
- YKK AquaGuard central zipper with inner flap to prevent water ingress. With chin guard with carded interior for greater comfort on contact.
- Two chest pockets with YKK Aquaguard zippers and compatible with the use of harness.
- Two YKK Aquaguard zippers in the armpits to increase ventilation inside.
- Adjustable hem by drawstring and cuffs by velcro.
- Garment with a regular, straight cut.
- 2.5-layer Pertex Shield membrane (80 g / m2, 20000HH, DWR 80/20, 40d / 40d) breathable, windproof and waterproof up to 20,000 mm of water column. Very light and compressible fabric that maintains high levels of breathability. It is also very soft and flexible.
- Membrane with Dry Touch technology, a texture that moves the membrane lining away from the skin, giving the fabric greater durability and comfort.
- Manufactured under the amfori BSCI code of conduct which is based on the most important international conventions that protect workers' rights to put sustainable trade at the center of the process.
- Product under the tag Fair Wear Foundation , a foundation that works to improve the conditions of workers in textile companies and guarantees that its members follow a code of good labor practices.
- Brand belonging to EOCA (European Outdoor Conservation Association) , a charity that directly finances projects for the conservation and care of nature and wild places.
|Season of use||Autumn, Spring, Winter|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||2 🌱🌱|
|Ecological Certificates||amfori BSCI, EOCA, Fair Wear Foundation|
|Types of jackets||Raincoat|
|Fill Type||No filling|
|Features||Windproof, Waterproof, Breathable|
|Activities||Climbing, Mountaineering, Ski, Travel, Trekking|
Write Your Own Review