Deep Cover Parka
As low as €224.90 Regular Price €300.00
Available The delivery time of each product depends on the warehouse in which it is located. We work with several warehouses located in Europe. Select the color or size you want and the delivery time for that combination will be displayed.
Only %1 left
Women's down parka with great thermal capacity. For daily use due to its flattering cut and detachable hood with fur trim or for simple trekkings.
- Women's down jacket for very cold conditions.
- Rab recommends the use of it for excursions, trips or trekkings as well as for daily use due to its elegant design.
- This jacket provides an excellent weight / insulation ratio, being ideal for women looking for a very warm garment while also being very light.
- Layout of the boom by means of large horizontal partitions that avoid the appearance of cold spots and ensure the best distribution of the boom.
- Two chest pockets with YKK CONCEAL zippers. One interior with YKK zipper for valuables.
- Main front opening with two-way YKK METALUXE zip with double carriage.
- Detachable hood by zip with artificial fur trim also removable from the hood.
- Regular jacket cut. The fall of this jacket is straight, being the Rab medium pattern.
- Cuffs with elastic adjustment glove.
- The back length of 90 cm in size S.
- Leather badge with Rab logo on the right shoulder.
- Recycled feather padding P.U.R.E. 700FP (340g.) with Nikwax Hydrophobic Down treatment thanks to which the pen absorbs less water and dries faster as well as being free of fluorocarbons.
- Recycled Pertex Quantum outer fabric (72 g/m2, DWR, 50D) very light, windproof, breathable and prevents the loss of down. With an excellent balance between resistance and lightness. Its tight weave nylon ripstop construction makes the fabric soft and packable.
- Recycled nylon inner fabric (38 g/m2, 20D).
- Recycled pen with P.U.R.E. certificate. Recycled Down, the first recycled down certificate granted by GRS (Global Recycle Standard). The pen is recycled from discarded products and washed, sterilized and treated to maintain the integrity of its properties. The process requires less water, energy and has a lower carbon footprint than virgin feather.
- Manufactured under the amfori BSCI code of conduct which is based on the most important international conventions that protect workers' rights to put sustainable trade at the center of the process.
- Product under the Fair Wear Foundation label, a foundation that works to improve the conditions of workers in textile companies and guarantees that its members follow a code of good labor practices.
- Brand belonging to EOCA (European Outdoor Conservation Association), a charity that directly finances projects for the conservation and care of nature and wild places.
|Season of use
|Ecological note (0 to 5)
|amfori BSCI, EOCA, Fair Wear Foundation, P.U.R.E. Recycled Down
|Type of jacket
|Nylon, Pertex Quantum
|2nd layer, 3rd layer
|Windproof, Water repelent, Thermal, Breathable
|Daily life, Travel, Trekking
Write Your Own Review