Cirrus Flex Hoody man
As low as €127.32 Regular Price €159.95
Only %1 left
Men's jacket with stretch fabric to improve breathability and movement. Water and wind resistant and with moisture resistant and quick drying synthetic filling. Lightweight and versatile jacket that provides warmth and protection in any active use.
- Jacket with Cirrus synthetic filling for cold and wet conditions as well as being resistant to friction and abrasion.
- Rab recommends its use for trekking, climbing, mountain activities and any type of active use in cold conditions throughout the year .
- Thermic stretch fleece panels on the sides, under the arms and on the sides of the hood offer excellent flexibility of movement and great breathability. The combination of fabrics achieves a balance and regulation of temperature both while standing and moving.
- With a distribution of the filling in partitions divided by zones that avoid the appearance of cold spots and ensure the best distribution of the fiber.
- Two ventral hand pockets with YKK zippers.
- Two open interior pockets.
- Main zipper with YKK VISLON zipper and inner protective flap. It has a chin guard with inner fleece lining.
- Hood with elastic adjustment and that is placed under the helmet. It has Cirrus padding on the upper part, Thermic panels on the sides and lycra trims for greater comfort.
- Cuffs with elastic adjustment with lycra trim and waist adjustment tape.
- Transport bag integrated into a left pocket.
- Slim fitted cut.
- Filled with synthetic Cirrus fiber (117g.) developed by Rab and 3M, which provides the same warmth as a 600 FP down filling but is more resistant to humid environments and its ability to drying is higher. Its structure resembles natural down, providing all the benefits of feather filling and avoiding its limitations.
- Exterior and interior fabric Atmos (36g / m2, DWR C6, 80/20, 20d / 20d) , very light Ripstop nylon. Atmos fabric is made of superfine polyamide yarns in a very dense and compact construction. In this way, products are highly compressible, fast drying and resistant to water, as well as being windproof and preventing the loss of feather or fiber.
- Made of Thermic (215g / m2, 94% polyester and 6% spandex) double knit wool fabric. Very warm, light, resistant and very fast sack fabric. Its elasticity allows great mobility. The outer face is smooth with mesh and the inner face is carded for comfort.
- Manufactured under the amfori BSCI code of conduct which is based on the most important international conventions that protect workers' rights to put sustainable trade at the center of the process.
- Product under the tag Fair Wear Foundation , a foundation that works to improve the conditions of workers in textile companies and guarantees that its members follow a code of good labor practices.
- Brand belonging to EOCA (European Outdoor Conservation Association) , a charity that directly finances projects for the conservation and care of nature and wild places.
|Season of use||Autumn, Spring, Winter|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||2 🌱🌱|
|Ecological Certificates||amfori BSCI, EOCA, Fair Wear Foundation|
|Types of jackets||With synthetic insulated|
|Layer||2nd layer, 3rd layer|
|Activities||Daily life, Mountaineering, Travel, Trekking|
Write Your Own Review