Out of stock
Only %1 left
Basic and elegant ice ax for snow routes. With steel blade and tip and aluminum handle.
- Ice ax for excursions in snow in the mountains and glacier routes.
- Available in 5 different lengths from 50cm to 80cm.
- Head and spindle made of NiCrMo steel.
- The handle is made of 2.5mm 6082 aluminum.
- The blade is curved to achieve a comfortable grip as well as a good efficiency in cutting steps.
- With hole to attach carabiners in the cross of the head and in the tip.
- Asymmetric steel toe for optimal penetration and anchoring in hard snow as well as high efficiency in self-arrest.
- Includes Touring leash that can be slid onto the handle.
- EN 13089 type 1 certificate.
- Brand belonging to EOCA (European Outdoor Conservation Association) , a charity that directly finances projects for the conservation and care of nature and wild places.
|Season of use||Autumn, Spring, Summer, Winter|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||1 🌱|
|Weight (gr.)||50: 455 - 57: 495 - 65: 535 - 73:585 - 80:625|
Write Your Own Review