As low as €48.80 Regular Price €55.00
Available The delivery time of each product depends on the warehouse in which it is located. We work with several warehouses located in Europe. Select the color or size you want and the delivery time for that combination will be displayed.
Only %1 left
Very light and comfortable hybrid helmet for mountaineering, climbing and via ferrata. With good ventilation and a very robust adjustment system.
- Very light and stable hybrid helmet for mountaineering, via ferrata, climbing, height and depth work.
- Very robust and shock resistant injection molded ABS housing.
- To increase comfort of use, its front profile is narrow, which improves ventilation and visibility.
- With wide vents that ensure the entry of fresh air and good ventilation.
- It has 4 clips for torches.
- Subjected to EN 12492 regulations for mountaineering. With extension EN 1078 for cyclists and users of roller skates and EN 397 for protection in industry.
- The product has a maximum life under optimal storage conditions of 12 years. With occasional uses the useful life is reduced to 10 years.
Fit and Placement:
- Ergonomic interior with removable padding in expanded Styrofoam that ensures shock absorption.
- The rear strap adjustment system allows the helmet to fit all sizes with safety and comfort. The chin strap side adapters allow independent adjustment on each side. Thanks to this system, the chin and the neck do not have clips in contact, which prevents chafing.
- Helmet designed for head circumferences between 54 and 62 cm.
|Season of use||Autumn, Spring, Summer, Winter|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||1 🌱|
|Dimensions (cm)||54 - 62|
|Activities||Climbing, Mountaineering, Via Ferrata|
|Certifications||EN 12492: alpinismo - En 1078: ciclismo - EN 397: industria|
Write Your Own Review