As low as €79.90 Regular Price €100.00
Available The delivery time of each product depends on the warehouse in which it is located. We work with several warehouses located in Europe. Select the color or size you want and the delivery time for that combination will be displayed.
Only %1 left
Ultralight and versatile climbing harness, breathable and comfortable thanks to 3D-Vent Lite technology. Adjusts with buckle on waist and mesh on legs
- High performance ultralight harness for alpine climbing and demanding routes on rock and ice.
- Very light and comfortable harness thanks to 3D-Vent Lite technology.
- With 3D-Vent Lite technology that achieves a great fit and maximum comfort thanks to optimal load distribution, ergonomic design and maximum ventilation. The combination of several HDPE (high-density polyethylene) straps on the belt and leg loops manage to efficiently distribute the load while maintaining great breathability at a very low weight.
- Padded belt with ergonomic design that make it very comfortable during climbing.
- The tie loops have a combination of abrasion resistant Dyneema fabrics on the inside and polyamide on the outside that make them lighter and stronger.
- Leg loops with adjustment by elastic inserts that allow greater mobility.
- With 20 mm self-locking buckle at the waist that ensures a secure and comfortable fit by being able to open fully.
- It has four symmetrical material holders for different kinds of material.
- With two holders for ice screw clips and a rear strap for the magnesium bag.
- Maximum shelf life of 12 years in optimal storage conditions and without being used. While its useful life will be approximately 10 years with occasional use without noticeable wear and tear and in optimal storage conditions.
- Product under the tag Fair Wear Foundation, foundation that works to improve the conditions of workers in textile companies and guarantees that its members follow a code of good labor practices.
- Brand belonging to EOCA (European Outdoor Conservation Association), a charity that directly finances projects for the conservation and care of nature and wild places.
|Season of use||Autumn, Spring, Summer, Winter|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||2 🌱🌱|
|Ecological Certificates||EOCA, Fair Wear Foundation|
|Certifications||EN 12277 Typ C - CE 0123|
|Weight (gr.)||XS 266 - S 281 - M 307 - L 319|
|waist / leg (cm)||XS 64-79/51-54 - S 71-86/51-54 - M 78-93/59-62 - L 85-100/63-66|
Write Your Own Review