Ultimate Six Plus 7L
As low as €71.90
Only %1 left
Waterproof and resistant handlebar bag with magnetic closure. Very light and robust since it is made of Cordura. Includes shoulder strap. Does not include the fixing system.
- Ideal bag for any type of bike ride . It can be adjusted to the most demanding conditions as it is waterproof, anti-dust and has a very stable fixing.
- They are also ideal for urban use thanks to their fabric feel and elegant design.
- When the bag is attached to the handlebar, both the lid and the bag can be secured with one hand.
- It can be easily removed from the bicycle and used as a shoulder bag with the built-in shoulder strap.
Pockets and adaptations
- The lid is reinforced and has a magnetic lock that can be closed by turning the key.
- On the front it has a 3M Scotchlite reflective element in addition to a reflective foil on the mounting piece.
- Inside there is a zippered compartment to carry small items such as a wallet. It also includes a carabiner for the keys.
- It has a removable shoulder strap that allows you to carry the bag comfortably when you follow the route on foot.
- Moldable inner band that allows to compartmentalize the interior.
- The degree of protection IP 54 ensures that the bag is protected against dust with the minimum possible penetration of dust and against water projections from all directions.
- It has a maximum capacity of 5 kilos .
- Includes two zippered mesh side pockets.
- Does not include the fixing system to be purchased separately. The model with included fixing is the Ultimate Six Plus 7L with mount .
- It can be adapted to very curved handlebars thanks to a extension accessory that is placed between the handlebar and the standard adapter and sold separately.
- Made of PU coated Cordura.
- It does not have any PVC elements.
|Season of use||Autumn, Spring, Summer, Winter|
|Ecological note (0 to 5)||1 🌱|
|Dimensions (cm)||21 x 24 x 13|
|Features||Abrasion resistance, Waterproof|
|Placement on bike||Handlebar|
Write Your Own Review
More from Ortlieb